JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has extended the last date to apply online for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments issued vide Notification No. 04 of 2020. As per the recent notice, JKSSB Online Application For Various Posts Recruitment has now extended to 31st January 2021. The interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. A total of 1700 vacancies has been released for Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Librarian, Data Entry Operator and many other posts for different departments. Read the complete article for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 and stay tuned with us for every latest information regarding the recruitment.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post||District/Divisional/UT Cadre Posts|
|Advt. No.||04 of 2020|
|Starting Date||05th January 2021 (Active Now)|
|JKSSB Exam Date||20th March 2021- 3rd week of June 2021|
|Selection Process||Skill Test/ Written Test (Objective Type)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Site||www.jkssb.nic.in OR https://ssbjk.org|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Starting date to apply online||05th January 2021|
|2||Last Date to apply online||31st January 2021|
|3||Skill Test Dates for Junior Assistant||20th March 2021 to 15th April 2021|
|4||Written test Dates for Junior Assistant||15th May 2021 to 20th May 2021|
|5||Skill Test Dates for Junior Scale Stenographer||15th April 2021 to 25th April 2021|
|6||Written test Dates for Junior Scale Stenographer||05th May 2021 to 15th May 2021|
|7||Written test Dates for Election Assistant (Junior Scale) & Junior Statistical Assistant||01st May 2021 to 15th May 2021|
|8||Written test Dates for Accounts Assistant||01st June 2021 to 10th June 2021|
|9||Skill Test Dates for Driver/ Driver-II/ Driver Grade II||01st June 2021 to 15th June 2021|
|10||Written Test Dates for Driver/ Driver-II/ Driver Grade II||20th June 2021 to 25th June 2021|
|11||Exam Date for Labour Officer & Sub Inspector (Finance)||1st week of June 2021|
|12||Exam Date for Inspector & Labour Inspector||2nd week of June 2021|
|13||Exam Date for Motor Vehicle Inspector & Sub Motor Vehicle Inspector||3rd week of June 2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|2||Labour & Employment||78|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than prescribed for a particular post shall not be eligible for that post.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of the prescribed minimum educational qualification as notified in Annexure-“A” on or before 16-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such
candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
- The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- The degrees/diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No.252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
ii) Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is different for different posts. For detailed information about educational qualification for each post, do go through the notification pdf below.
(iii) Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
(Economically Weaker Section)
(Pahari Speaking People)
(Other Social Caste)
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the JKSSB.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Exam Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for the recruitment will be uploaded soon on its official website.
Application Fee For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The application fee can be paid only through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How to Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31st January 2021.
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, click on the “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and submit fees if applicable.
- Click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” and download the application form for future use.
Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2021
The JKSSB has started accepting Online Applications for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for 1700 vacancies of various posts in different departments. The online registration process has now extended till 31st January 2021. So, the candidates are advised to fill their application much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||05/01/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||31/01/2021|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit obtained in written/skill tests (if any). There shall be no Viva-voce for these posts. Marks obtained in the Written test out of Maximum Marks shall be proportionately converted into 100 points.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021
The provisionally accepted JKSSB Applications by the Board, as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Notice, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admit Card/Roll No slip for appearing in the Written Examination.
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
i. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
ii. Voter’s ID Card,
iii. Driving License,
iv. PAN Card,
vi. School ID Card,
vii. Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q1. When will online registration for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 start?
Ans. The online application for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 will start on 05th January 2021
Q2. How can I apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. You can apply online through the official website or directly from the link given below (once registration starts)
Q3. How many vacancies have been released for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 1700 vacancies have been released officially.
Q4. What is the last date to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online application will be accepted till 31st January 2021.
Q5. What is the application fee for online registration for JKSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The application fee for the registration is Rs. 350/-
Q. Can I apply for JKSSB, if I don’t have domicile of Jammu and Kashmir UT?
Ans. No. One must have a domicile of Jammu And Kashmir in order to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021.