JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the admit card against advt no. 01/2020 for the District/ Divisional / Union Territory (UT) Cadre Posts of Class –IV in Various Departments on February 10, 2021, at its official website @jkssb.nic.in. A total of 8575 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment for Various Departments under the provisions of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates who have applied for the examination which has been scheduled for February 27, 28, and March 01, 2021, can now download the admit card from the below link.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Class 4 Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Class IV|
|No Of Posts||8575|
|Exam Date||27th, 28th February 2021 & 01st March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Steps to Download JKSSB Class 4 Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @jkssb.nic.in or directly download the admit card from the below link.
- Click on the notification for “Hall Ticket/Admit Card for OMR Based Written Test for the posts of Class IV, Advertisement Notification No 01 of 2020” in what’s a new section.
- A login page will appear
- Fill in “Application Number and Date of Birth” and download the admit card
- Take a print out of your admit card for future reference.
Direct Link to Download JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2021
The link to download admit card for the JKSSB Group IV Online Examination which has been scheduled for February 27, 28, and March 01, 2021, has been made available on the official website. The candidates who are going to appear in the JKSSB Group IV Exam can download the admit card from the direct link given below
Details mentioned on JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
JKSSB Group IV Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only and shall be OMR based.
- The Exam will be of total 100 marks to be completed in the duration of 02 hours.
- The questions will be set in English language only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Basis Mathematics||20 Marks|
|Basis Reasoning||20 Marks|
|Basis English||20 Marks|
|General Awareness and Science||40 Marks|
Required Documents to Carry to JKSSB Group IV Exam Hall
- Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When did JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021 released?
Ans. JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021 was released on 10th February 2021.
Q. When is JKSSB Group IV Online Exam scheduled for?
Ans. The JKSSB Group IV Online exam has been rescheduled for 27th, 28th February, and 01st March 2021.
Q. How can I download JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021?
Ans. You can download JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021 from the official website jkssb.nic.in or direct link provided in the article.
Q. What is required to download JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021?
Ans. The registration number and password generated at the time of registration will be required to download the admit card.
Q. Will the JKSSB Group IV Admit Card be provided through the post?
Ans. No, only E-admit cards are made available which can be downloaded online.