JKSSB Answer Key 2021
JKSSB Answer Key 2021: J & K Services Selection Board has released the answer key various posts against Advt no. 03/2020 on its official website on 06th April 2021. The candidates who had appeared for the CBT Exam from 28th March 2021 to 05th April 2021 for the recruitment of SI, Asst Compiler, Field Asst, Field Supervisor, Assistant Store Keeper, Depot Assistant & Class-IV vacancies in Various Departments can check the answer key from the link that we have provided below. Moreover, the Commission has also given the option to raise objections for the answers marked by the commission till 11th April 2021.
JKSSB Answer Key 2021: Overview
|JKSSB Answer Key 2021|
|Organization||J & K Services Selection Board|
|Answer Key||06th April 2021|
|Exam Date||28th March 2021 to 05th April 2021|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||11th April 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Steps to Download JKSSB Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website @jkssb.nic.in or directly download the answer key from the below link.
- Click on the notification for “Provisional Answer for written exam for various posts under Advertisement Notification No 03 of 2020” in what’s a new section.
- Click on the date on which you have appeared for the exam.
- The answer key pdf for the particular date will appear on your screen.
- Download and check the answer key.
- Raise objection if any, before 11th April 2021.
JKSSB Answer Key 2021
The direct link to download JKSSB Various Vacancy Answer Key 2021 has been provided here for advertisement number 03/2020. Download the provisional answer key from the direct link below and raise objection if any
JKSSB Answer Key 2021: Last Date to Raise Objection
The candidates can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) can upload the same, along with documentary evidence/ reference through the online link available on the website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in from 06th to 11th April 2021. Objections /representations through any other means shall not be entertained. The final answer key will be released after confirming any objection raised by the candidates.