JKPSC Recruitment 2020: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (MO). There are a total of 900 vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department for the JKPSC MO post.
The candidates who possess the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to apply online for the JKPSC MO Post through the website of the Commission i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in or through the direct link from this website from 05 August 2020. The online application link for the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment link is given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020: Highlights
JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|Closing Date||4th September 2020|
|Exam Date||01st November 2020, tentative|
|Notification||01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2020|
|Exam Centre||Jammu and Srinagar Centres|
Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
The JKPSC will be recruiting a total of 900 candidates for the post of Medical Officers. The candidates will be able to apply online from 5th August 2020,10 AM onwards only. The Exam Date is tentatively scheduled for 1st November 2020. The JKPSC MO Notification has been released on the official site of JKPSC which is www.jkpsc.nic.in. The JKPSC MedicalOfficer Notification PDF is given below:
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy details for the JKPSC Medical Officer is as follows:
|JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020|
Note: Number of posts are likely to undergo minor change on receipt of clarifications from the Administrative
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer in Health & Family Welfare Department are eligible to apply.
The educational qualification is below for the JKPSC Medical Officer Post:
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Examination Fee For JKPSC Medical Officer
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category = Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
Steps To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment For Medical Officer
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
- In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Apply Online Link For Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Recruitment 2020
The Online Application Link for the Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2020 is active till 4th September 2020. The candidates can apply only after logging in for which the link has been provided below.
Selection Process For JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020
The selection process for the JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020 shall be by written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable. The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
JKPSC MO Exam Centre
The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centre for the JKPSC MO Recruitment 2020.
Salary For JKPSC Medical Officer 2020
The post for the JKPSC Medical Officer will carry the pay scale of Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9).