JKPSC CCE Exam Date 2022
JKPSC CCE Exam Date 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released JKPSC CCE Exam Date 2022 notification for the various posts. A total of 240 vacancies have been released for the Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service. The JKPSC CCE Exam is going to be held on 31st July 2022 & the JKPSC CCE Admit Card 2022 has been released for the exam. The eligible candidates can now download the admit card from the official website. Aspiring Candidates can go through the article for all the details related to exam date, selection process and all other important information.
JKPSC Exam Date 2022- Overview
JKPSC CCE Exam is to be conducted for filling 240 vacancies in Junior Scale & JK Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service through three-stage recruitment process. Check details for JKPSC CCE Exam Date 2022 from the below table.
|JKPSC Exam Date 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Services||Junior Scale & Administrative Service, Accounts, Police|
|Advt No.||08-PSC (DR-P) of 2022|
|Admit Card||15th July 2022|
|Exam Date||31st July 2022|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC CCE Notification 2022 PDF
The official notification for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 has been released on 19th April 2022 against advertisement no. 08-PSC (DR-P) of 2022. A total of 240 vacancies have been released for Junior Scale, J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service posts. Read the details from the JKPSC CCE official notification pdf from the direct link below.
JKPSC CCE Notification 2022 PDF- Click to Download
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
As mentioned in the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022, the preliminary exam is likely to be held on 31st July 2022 and Mains to be held on 28th October 2022. Check the complete JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 schedule from the below table.
|JKPSC CCE Official Notification 2022||19th April 2022|
|Start of JKPSC CCE 2022 Online Application||25th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2022|
|Dates for editing submitted Online Applications||16th to 18th May 2022|
|JKPSC Prelims Admit Card||15th July 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022||31st July 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam 2022||28th October 2022|
JKPSC CCE Vacancy 2022
240 vacancies have been announced for accounts, police and junior scale & administrative service. The category-wise breakdown of the vacancies has been mentioned below.
|J & K Administrative Service||50||10||08||10||04||10||04||04||100|
|J & K Police Service||25||05||04||05||02||05||02||02||50|
|J & K Accounts Service||34||07||06||07||03||07||03||03||70|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment Application Form
The Online Application Link for the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 will be activated from 25th April 2022 at the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates who were interested in 240 various vacancies have to submit their online application by 15th May 2022. Once the link is activated officially, we will be activating the below link too.
Link to Apply for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 [Inactive]
JKPSC Application Fees
The candidates have to pay requisite application fee to submit their application form online.
- For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For PHC Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of JKPSC @jkpsc.nic.in.
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photographs and signatures. The photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, the candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Junior Scale & Administrative Service, Accounts, and Police services, the candidates must possess the required eligibility criteria that have been discussed below.
JKPSC CCE Education Qualification
The candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University.
JKPSC CCE Age Limit (as on 01st Jan 2022)
- Age Limit for OM Category: 32 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1990 & 01st January 2001
- Age Limit for Reserved Category Candidates & in Service Candidates: 34 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1988 & 01st January 2001
- Age Limit for Physically Challenged Candidates: 35 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1987 & 01st January 2001
JKPSC CCE Physical Eligibility
For Male Candidates
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 84 cm/5 cm
For Female Candidates
- Height: 150 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 79 cm/5 cm
JKPSC Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Combined Competitive Mains Examination (Written)
- Personal Interview
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q1. What is JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Date 2022?
Ans. JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam is to be held on 31st July 2022.
Q2. What is the selection process for the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022?
Ans The selection process for the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 consists of Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Personal Interview.