JKPSC Recruitment 2021
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced the recruitment for the 91 vacancies for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies on its official website @jkpsc.nic.in. Those candidates who are interested and fulfil all the eligibility criteria are requested to apply for the desired post by filling the online application form. The last date to apply online for the desired posts is 16th June 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online application line, and more in this post.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|JKPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies|
|Starting Date To Apply||17th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th June 2021|
|Written Exam Date
||24th October 2021 (Tentative)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2021
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed advertisement released by the JKPSC on 11th May 2021 for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies posts. A total of 91 vacancies has been released by the officials. A direct link to download the notification has been provided here.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can check the category-wise number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Registrar in the given table below.
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||OM||46|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the table given below to know the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Category Wise Age Limit) related to the job post.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||The candidate should be a Graduate (any stream/field) preferably holding a higher diploma in Cooperation.|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
Online Application Link
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link below for 91 Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies posts Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form before the last date 16th June 2021.
Steps to Apply For JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can click on the direct online application link mentioned above.
- Click on Recruitment>> Jobs/Online Application
- Click on the “Direct Recruitment” on the homepage.
- Click on Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above-mentioned posts then fill the Online Application Form anytime from 17th May to 16th June 2021.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Those who will apply will be called for a written exam which is scheduled (tentatively) for 24th October 2021.
- Admit Card will be released 2-3 weeks prior to the written exam.
- Written exam qualified students will be called for the Interview and Document Verification round.
- The final merit list will be prepared according to the performance in the written exam and the interview.
JKPSC Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 40,800/- to Rs. 1,29,200/- (per month).