JKPSC 2021 Exam Date
JKPSC 2021 Exam Date: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced revised the Prelims Exam Date for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 on its official website. Earlier, the Prelims Exam date was scheduled for 11th July 2021 has been now revsied to 24th October 2021 due to the increasing COVDI-19 in the country. The recruitment will be carried for 187 vacancies of Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service. The online application was active till 12th April 2021. Read the article for more details about JKPSC 2021 CCE Exam.
JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification: Overview
|JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification|
|Name Of The Organization||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Services||Administrative Service, Accounts, Police|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Exam Date||24th October 2021|
|Advt No.||02-PSC (DR-P) of 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC CCE Prelims 2021: Important Dates
|JKPSC 2021 CCE Official Notification||26th February 2021|
|Start of JKPSC CCE 2021 Online Application||11th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||12th April 2021|
|Dates for editing submitted Online Applications||14th to 16th April 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2021|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam 2021|
JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification PDF
The official notification for JKPSC 2021 CCE has been released on 26th February 2021. A total of 187 vacancies have been released for J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service posts. Read the official notification pdf from the direct link below.
JKPSC CCE 2021: Vacancy Details
Earlier, 257 vacancies for accounts, police and administrative service were announced through the short notification. Now with the official notification, the vacancies of J & K Police Service has been reduced to 71 resulting in a total of 187 vacancies for FY 2021. The category-wise breakdown of the vacancies has been mentioned below.
|J & K Administrative Service||28||06||05||06||02||05||02||02||56|
|J & K Police Service||35||07||06||07||03||07||03||03||71|
|J & K Accounts Service||31||06||05||06||02||06||02||02||60|
JKPSC CCE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan 2021)
- Age Limit for OM Category: 37 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1984 & 01st January 2000
- Age Limit for Reserved Category Candidates & in Service Candidates: 39 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1982 & 01st January 2000
- Age Limit for Physically Challenged Candidates: 40 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1982 & 01st January 2000
For Male Candidates
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 84 cm/5 cm
For Female Candidates
- Height: 150 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 79 cm/5 cm
- For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For PHC Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2021 for various vacancies
- Visit the official website of JKPSC @jkpsc.nic.in or apply through the direct link mentioned below (which is active till 12th April 2021)
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, the candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Apply Online Link For Jammu Kashmir PSC CCE Prelims 2021
The Online Application Link for the Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2021 was activated on 11th March 2021 by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates who were interested for the vacancies had applied till 12th April 2021.
JKPSC CCE 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Combined Competitive Mains Examination (Written)
- Personal Interview