JKPSC 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment to the various posts through Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021. The number of vacancies has been reduced to 187 in the official notification. The official notification has been released for Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service on 26th February 2021 which was earlier supposed to be out in January 2021. The online application will begin on 11th March 2021 and will be active till 12th April 2021. Along with the detailed information, the tentative dates for the Preliminary & Mains Exam are also declared.
JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification: Overview
|JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification|
|Name Of The Organization||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Services||Administrative Service, Accounts, Police|
|Exam Name||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Registration Starts||11th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||12th April 2021|
|Advt No.||02-PSC (DR-P) of 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC CCE Prelims 2021: Important Dates
|JKPSC 2021 CCE Official Notification||26th February 2021|
|Start of JKPSC CCE 2021 Online Application||11th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||12th April 2021|
|Dates for editing submitted Online Applications||14th to 16th April 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2021||11th July 2021|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam 2021||04th October 2021|
JKPSC 2021 CCE Notification PDF
The official notification for JKPSC 2021 CCE has been released on 26th February 2021. A total of 187 vacancies have been released for J & K Administrative Service, Police Service, and Accounts Service posts. Read the official notification pdf from the direct link below.
JKPSC CCE 2021: Vacancy Details
Earlier, 257 vacancies for accounts, police and administrative service were announced through the short notification. Now with the official notification, the vacancies of J & K Police Service has been reduced to 71 resulting in a total of 187 vacancies for FY 2021. The category-wise breakdown of the vacancies has been mentioned below.
|J & K Administrative Service||28||06||05||06||02||05||02||02||56|
|J & K Police Service||35||07||06||07||03||07||03||03||71|
|J & K Accounts Service||31||06||05||06||02||06||02||02||60|
JKPSC CCE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan 2021)
- Age Limit for OM Category: 37 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1984 & 01st January 2000
- Age Limit for Reserved Category Candidates & in Service Candidates: 39 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1982 & 01st January 2000
- Age Limit for Physically Challenged Candidates: 40 Years and candidates should be born between 01st January 1982 & 01st January 2000
For Male Candidates
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 84 cm/5 cm
For Female Candidates
- Height: 150 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 79 cm/5 cm
- For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For PHC Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply Online For JKPSC Recruitment 2021 for various vacancies
- Visit the official website of JKPSC @jkpsc.nic.in or apply through the direct link mentioned below (which will be active soon)
- Before proceeding you should have filled all the required fields of your One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- After that click on the apply online link that is given below.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate has mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
In case the payment status has not been reflected on your form, the candidate may contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Apply Online Link For Jammu Kashmir PSC CCE Prelims 2021
The Online Application Link for the Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2021 will be active on 11th March 2021 as per the official notification released by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates can apply once the application link will be active. Stay tuned with us to get updated as soon online application begins.
JKPSC CCE 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Combined Competitive Mains Examination (Written)
- Personal Interview