J&K Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), has released a notification for the recruitment for the post of Specialised Officer on its official website, @jkbank.com. The recruitment notification is for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Investment/Treasury Officer, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chartered Accountants (CA), Economists, Engineer (Civil Engineer), and Mechanical Engineers.
There are a total of 26 vacancies for the Jammu and Kashmir Bank SO Post in various disciplines. Check the detailed vacancy below. The online applications link is active from 03rd July 2020 while the last date for submitting applications is 18th July 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Overview
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank)|
|JK Bank SO Post||
|Total Vacancies||26 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||03rd July 2020|
|Closing Date||18th July 2020|
|Notification||Official Notification PDF|
|Selection Process||Interview Only|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Check the important dates of J&K Bank SO recruitment 2020.
|JK Bank Events||Dates|
|JK Bank 2020 Notification Date||01st June 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||03rd July 2020|
|Online Applications Ends Date||18th July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||18th July 2020|
J&K Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 is 26 for the following posts.
|JK Bank SO Post||Vacancies|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||01|
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||01|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||01|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||05|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||08|
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must be a domicile of UT of J&K (as per latest J&K Domicile Law)
(ii) Educational and Work Experience Requirement:
|Educational and Work Experience Requirement|
|Post||Educational Qualification||Work Experience|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||
||3 years as Chartered Accountant, Internal Auditor, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager.|
||Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions / Banks / Rating Agencies / Analytics Firm / Reputed Brokerage Agencies. (OR) Minimum 3 years as an Economic Researcher in any University or Work Experience in Economic Research Division of a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc.|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||
||Candidates with Bachelor’s degree as mentioned above should have 5 years’ work experience in the field of valuation of real estate after completion of the degree. (OR) Candidates with Master’s degree as mentioned above should have 2 years’ work experience in the field of valuation of real estate after completing the degree.|
(iii) Age Limit For JK Bank SO
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per for the reserved categories.
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||Less than 50 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||Less than 50 years as on 01-05-2020 (inclusive)|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Less than 50 years as on 01-05-2020 (inclusive)|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Economists||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Mechanical Engineers||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
Application Fee For JK Bank SO Recruitment
The application fee shall paid online only.
|All||All||Rs. 2500/- for each post|
Steps To Apply For JK Bank Recruitment 2020
Given are the steps that should be followed by a candidate to apply for the JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the link given below to open the JK Bank recruitment page.
- Click on the button correspond to the post you want to apply for.
- Enter your important details as asked in the form, get your self register.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- On receiving the registration no. and password, login to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should state “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
JK Bank So Online Application Form
The online application link for JK Bank SO is given below. Select the post for which you wish to apply in JK Bank.
JK Bank SO Recruitment: Selection Process
- The Selection for the J & K Bank SO will be through interview only.
- However a preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting of eligible candidates based on their qualification, experience, and suitability for the post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Personal Interview.
You may apply for the following recruitments 2020:
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank PO and Banking Assistant: 1850 Vacancies
- JKSSB Recruitment: 8575 Vacancies
- IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2020: 9000+ Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau, IB Recruitment: 292 Vacancies
- BHU Teaching Recruitment: 479 Vacancies
- NCERT Teaching Recruitment: 266 Vacancies
JK Bank SO Recruitment: Job Roles
Chief Risk Officer:
- The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) has the primary responsibility for assisting and guiding the Chairman/MD in the development and implementation of the Bank’s Risk Management functions. This includes the ongoing strengthening of staff skills and enhancements to risk management systems, policies, processes, quantitative models and reports as necessary to ensure that the Bank’s Risk Management capabilities are sufficiently robust & effective to fully support its strategic objectives and all of its risk-taking activities. The CRO will be the key resource person providing in-depth expertise to the Top Management on key risk issues and assist Chairman/MD in framing policies, formulate strategies etc.
- Facilitates the Board and management to identify the key risks at strategic and business / Operational levels and monitor those key risks across the Bank.
- Champions the formulation & implementation of risk management policies, procedures, appetite / tolerance level and risk limits for managing various risks including capital risk, credit risk, market risk, operational risk, reputation risk, and asset and liability management. Develops & implements enterprise-wide risk management framework and system in accordance with international standards and best practices.
- Works with management in developing risk mitigation measures to address the Bank’s key risks and to monitor their effectiveness.
- Assists the Chairman/MD and the executive committee with capital and resource allocation decisions. Provides an independent view from the risk angle on business planning and investment decisions.
- Implements appropriate risk reporting to the Chairman/MD, Bank Management Board, Risk Management Committee and full Board.
- Works with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities at all levels, including training and education Develops and champions the implementation of an IT strategy to support risk management.
Chief Investment/ Treasury Officer:
- Reviewing of the reports received from various Service providers like Bloomberg, Reuters, EBS, and Barclays etc. and advising to gain insights into Global Markets with special reference to Indian Rupee.
- Strategy planning for the day based on Market information. Further arbitrage opportunities in both the Markets are explored to improve profitability.
- Continuous review of the currency movement together with cross currency dealer by conducting technical analysis for guidance of our Export/ Import customers.
- Assist & advise preparation of daily morning outlook on forex for the benefit of the Designated branches/offices and customers of the Bank.
- Advice and suggest Management of foreign currency assets and liabilities of the domestic operations of the Bank and also managing the monthly Gaps within the limits provided as per Board approved policy.
- Provide the basic cost computation for pricing our Foreign Currency denominated assets of the Bank (PCFC, BRD, FLCR etc.) to enable sanctioning authority (Credit Wing/ED/CAC of the Board) for taking an appropriate decision for fixing Rate of Interest.
- Assisting a team of dealers and Chief Dealer to achieve the objectives of the Treasury and Investments Division of Integrated Treasury Wing.
- Optimization of the overall yield of the Investment portfolio with active portfolio management.
- Attending the Morning meeting with Executive President/President Treasury, Forex Chief Dealer and dealers to analyse the market movements and discuss short & medium strategy and its impact on the portfolio.
- Managing & strategizing the Primary Dealership business of the Bank and ensuring compliance of all regulatory guidelines including minimum bidding commitments, ensuring turnover in PD business and underwriting of auction and to actively participate in G-Sec and State Development Loans (SDL) auction.
- Collection of market information from other market participants / brokers for working out strategies and preparation of MIS.
- Monitoring of dealing in Non-SLR instruments viz. Corporate Bonds, Commercial Papers, Certificate of Deposits, equity investments, Mutual Fund investments and Venture Capital Funds / Alternate Investment Funds etc. and ensuring adherence to RBI guidelines/Bank’s Investment Policy.
- Ensuring compliance of all regulatory guidelines for raising Capital instruments like Equity Capital, Preference Shares, Innovative Debt Instruments, Tier I & Tier II capital bonds etc. for augmenting the capital base of the Bank.
- To monitor the Inter Bank Limits fixed for Domestic Treasury as per Liquidity Policy by ALM Section, Risk Management wing.
- To monitor the Individual Exposure limits to counter party Banks, Broker limits etc.
- Should be able to predict, analyse, understand the macroeconomic trends in India and abroad, should be able to correlate between different economies.
- Should be familiar with the technical aspects of monetary policy, Fiscal Policy etc. in India as well as other key economies. Should be able to interpret different data points.
- Should be able to understand the FX, Interest Rate, Credit and Commodities markets and should have expertise in these aspects.
- Should be able to recommend tactical (short term) as well as strategic (long term) positions /direction of the Bank in the above asset classes as well as recommend the same to clients.
Chief Technical Officer:
- Preparation of Technology Vision Document for the Bank. They shall be the key resource person providing in-depth technical expertise to the Top Management and will be responsible for identifying and implementing new technologies and technology products.
- Coordinate with IT Vendors of the Bank and be able to bring in the Industry Expertise for the digital initiatives of the Bank. Maintaining competitive advantage over peers on Digital platform.
- Leveraging the Digital Ecosystem for banking in a cost effective manner.
- Identifying needs and ensuring ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to help increase operational efficiency and also leading edge products.
- Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets.
- Define the priorities, objectives and targets that underpin what contributes to delivery of value to business aligned with best practices and standards.
- Ensure efficiency in process / operations across the Bank.
- Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats.
- As part of business continuity plan, ensure that there is no failure in business operations and appropriate DR plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends.
- Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justifications and ROI analysis for IT spending and initiatives.
- Ensure total quality management through uniform processes and Procedures.
- Mitigation of Operational Risk.
- Identify new areas of digital marketing opportunities and create plans to implement them for the Bank.
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Chartered Accountants (CA):
- Preparation of all kind of income-tax, TDS Return, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Reconciliation, VAT, Service-Tax, TDS, GST, MIS, Finalization of Accounts, Income tax Returns and Assessments, etc. Chartered Accountant has to contribute in fields of Tax planning, capital budgeting, budget forecasting, financing or any other activity, preparation of books of accounts, and in every field as well. From the drafting rules to provisions to implementation of GST, the role and expertise of CAs is to utilized to the fullest.
- Other Job roles which are required:
1. Financial Accounting
2. Social Accounting
4. Capital Formation
5. Economic Planning
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxation, managing accounts, budgeting and cash flow, MIS, and fund management. Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI. Ownership of Finance policies and procedures and ensuring the same are aligned with business needs and industry practices.
- The Economists shall have key role to analyse all the economic data published from time to time and provide inputs to the top management of the Bank on the impact of the economic changes.
- In addition to analysing the economic data they also need to focus on:- Various government and regulatory policies (budgets, monetary policy, deficits,
- Borrowings, interest rate policies etc.) – also includes tracking of economic calendars;
- The Economist will be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the top management of the Bank. He / She shall also be required to analyse and evaluate economic and financial indicators of national and international level and
assess their impact on various markets and asset classes.
- He / She may also work on costs incurred by the Bank on specific line of activities and the returns expected from such activities.
- Any other roles & responsibilities assigned as per policies of the Bank from time to time.
Engineer (Civil Engineer):
- Technical appraisal to assess fair market value of property & to check mandatory technical documents to ascertain as to whether the construction is according to plans approved by municipal authority, to check if customer is actually an owner of the property and has occupation certificate if required Inspection of buildings under construction, for release of loan instalments.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations
- Develop detailed designs
- Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management in specialist roles.
- Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals.
- Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the charter ship process.
- Manage budgets and other project resources
- Adopt all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments.
- Ensure that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget.
- Correct any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Valuation of plant & machinery after completing the examination for release of loan installments.
- Inspection of plant & machinery.
- Interior plant & machinery.
JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s
Q 1. For which post JK Bank SO Notification is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Investment/Treasury Officer, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chartered Accountants (CA), Economists, Engineer (Civil Engineer), and Mechanical Engineers posts.
Q 2. How many vacancies are there in JK Bank SO recruitment?
Ans. There are 26 vacancies in JK Bank SO recruitment.
Q 3. When can one apply for J and K Bank SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. One can apply for the J and K Bank Recruitment 2020 from 03rd to 18th July 2020.
Q 4. What is the application fee for J&K Bank SO Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee for J&K Bank So is Rs 2500/- only.
Q 5. What is the selection process of J&K Bank SO post?
Ans. The candidates will be selected on the basic of Interview Only.