JK Bank Banking Associates Admit Card 2020: The link to download hall ticket has been activated for Banking Associate posts on 23rd December 2020 and will be available till 31st December 2020. The candidates who have applied for the JK Bank PO can download JK Bank Admit Card 2020 from the direct link given below. The JK Bank Exam is going to held from 01st January 2021. Read further to know more.
JK Bank Banking Associates Admit Card 2020: Overview
|JK Bank Banking Associates Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Jammu And Kashmir Bank|
|Post Name||Banking Associates|
|Exam Date||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Steps to Download JK Banking Associates Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official site of the Jammu And Kashmir Bank @ jkbank.com.
- Click on the Careers option displayed on the top of the home page.
- On that page, click on the Jobs segment on the window.
- Tick on the link that refers to the “Click Here To Download The Banking Associates Admit Card 2020.”
- Fill up your accurate credentials like the Registration No/ Roll No, Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY), and then enter the Recaptcha code.
- Submit the page by clicking on the Login Button and check the details present on the available JK Bank Banking Associates Admit Card 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy for further reference.
JK Banking Associates Admit Card 2020 Download Link
The candidates who have applied for JK Banking Associate Recruitment 2020 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. The exam has been scheduled for 1st January 2021 onwards and the link to download hall ticket will be active till 31st December 2020.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||23 – 12 – 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||31 – 01 – 2021|
Information on JK Bank Banking Associates Hall Ticket 2020
- Name Of The Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- JK Bank Banking Associates Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents required to be carried to Examination Hall 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
JK Bank Banking Associates Selection Process 2020
The JK Bank Banking Associates Selection Process 2020 will be done through two rounds which are given below. The candidate has to qualify both stages to get selected for the post of Banking Associate in Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
- Written Examination
If you find any information wrongly printed on your admit card, you should immediately contact the examination authorities at:
Human Resources Division Corporate Headquarters M.A. Road, Srinagar
Phn no: 0194-2450537