Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has invited applications for Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physical Instructor, Psychiatric Nurse, JE, EEG Technician, Uro Technician, Dental Mechanic @https://www.jipmer.edu.in. There are 107 vacancies for JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2019. The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates(exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment
The JIPMER Group B and C has released 107 vacancies for Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physical Instructor, Psychiatric Nurse, JE, EEG Technician, Uro Technician, Dental Mechanic. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs.
The JIPMER Group B and C Application Form 2019 has started on 18th December 2019 and will be ending on 20th January 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of JIPMER Group B and C which is provided below.
Check details of the JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2019.
JIPMER Group B and C Exam Admit Card
JIPMER has released the admit card on the official website. The Link for JIPMER Group B and C Admit Card 2019 is available below. Click on the link given below to download JIPMER Group B and C Admit Card.
JIPMER Group B and C Application: Important Dates
|Notification Date||18th December 2019|
|Application Start Date||20th January 2020|
|Application Last Date||20th January 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Group B and C
Following are the eligibility criteria for JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification:
Nursing Officer: Candidates having Degree / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with Registration in Nursing Council.
Medical Laboratory Technologist: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Year Experience.
Physical Instructor: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Physical Education B.PEd.
Psychiatric Nurse: Candidates having Diploma Psychiatry Nursing, Registration in Council and 3 Year Experience.
JE (Air Conditioning): Candidates having Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering With Experience Degree 2 Year / Diploma 3 Year.
Electronics Assistant (Workshop): Candidates having Degree / Diploma in Electronics or Electrical For Diploma Candidates Required 2 Year Experience.
EEG Technician: Candidate have Passed 10+2 or Degree / Diploma in Neuro Technology with Experience.
Uro Technician: Candidates having Degree / Diploma in Radiation Technology / Equivalent.
Dental Mechanic: Candidate must have passed Class 10 High School with 2 Year Experience in Prosthetic Laboratory work.
- Age Limit:
Nursing Officer: 35 Years
Medical Laboratory Technologist: 30 Years
Physical Instructor: 30 Years
Psychiatric Nurse: 35 Years
JE: 30 Years
Electronics Assistant (Workshop): 35 Years
EEG Technician: 30 Years
Uro Technician: 30 Years
Dental Mechanic: 30 Years
JIPMER Group B and C: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Group B and C is given in the table below:
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||01||02||01||05||06||15|
|JE (Air Conditioning)||01||0||0||0||0||01|
|Electronics Assistant (Workshop)||01||0||0||0||0||01|
JIPMER Group B and C Application Fee 2019
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 1200/-
The candidates can pay the examination fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or through E-Mitra Kiosk.
JIPMER Group B and C: Online Application Form
The JIPMER Group B and C Online Application Form is available from 18th December 2019 till 20th January 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of JIPMER Group B and C is available to complete the online form is provided below.
Steps to follow for JIPMER Group B and C Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for JIPMER Group B and C:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for JIPMER Group B and C
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following stages:
- Online/Offline Exam
Important Points for JIPMER Group B and C Online form
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the JIPMER Group B and C Online form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
JIPMER Group B and C Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of JIPMER Group B and C Application by post is not acceptable