JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 Out
JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 Out: JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers, which is a (flagship course) an Associate examination by IIBF which is only applicable to the ordinary members of the Institute. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has announced the JAIIB November Exam Date 2022. The JAIIB November Exam 2022 is scheduled to be commenced on 12th November, 13th November, and 20th November 2022. The banking employees interested for JAIIB 2022 Exam can bookmark this article for all the details related to important dates & Exam pattern.
JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 – Overview
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance aims to enhance the banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, and other accountancy and legal aspects of the banking industry, by nurturing and developing competent professional employees already a member of IIBF through the JAIIB November Exam 2022.
|JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 – Overview|
|Organisation||Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB November Exam 2022|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2022||12th November 2022 (Principles & Practices of Banking)
13th November 2022 (Accounting & Finance for Bankers)
20th November 2022 (Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking)
|Selection Process||Online Written Test|
JAIIB November Exam Date Notification 2022
IIBF has announced the JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 on its official website for the banking employees. Candidates can check the the exam date for the November session of JAIIB on the official website or directly from the link provided below.
JAIIB November Exam Pattern
The details of the JAIIB November Exam pattern 2022 are described below.
- The JAIIB November Exam 2022 will be conducted in Online Medium only.
- JAIIB Exam 2022 has three papers: Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
- Each of the three papers will be having 120 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The time duration allotted to complete each paper will be 2 hours.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language.
- There is no negative marking in the JAIIB Exam 2022.
- Candidates need to score at least 45% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in a single attempt to qualify
- Candidates need to pass this exam in 4 consecutive attempts within 2 years after doing registration for the JAIIB exam
- If you are unable to qualify within this 2-year time limit then you have to re-enroll yourself
- The time limit of 2 years will begin from the date of application for the first attempt to appear for the JAIIB Exam.
|JAIIB November Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 – FAQs
Q1. Is the online registration process started for JAIIB November Exam 2022?
Ans. The online registration process for JAIIB November Exam 2022 will start in September 2022.
Q2. What is the JAIIB November Exam Date 2022?
Ans. The JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 is 12th November, 13th November, and 20th November 2022.