JAIIB Notification 2023
JAIIB Notification 2023: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) will release the JAIIB Notification 2023 soon on its official website. The JAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) for recruiting Junior Associates of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB). The JAIIB exam (a flagship course) is conducted twice a year as per the official site of IIBF. The JAIIB 2023 online applications will be activated on 01st March 2023 to accept online applications for eligible candidates. Bookmark this article for all the updates regarding JAIIB Notification 2023.
JAIIB 2023- Overview
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) is all set to recruit eligible candidates for JAIIB 2023 on its official website. The candidates can go through the JAIIB 2023 Notification highlights from the below table.
|JAIIB 2023- Exam Overview|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB/DBF/SOB June 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||01st March to 21st March 2023|
|Exam Conducted||Twice in a year|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB Registration 2023 Notification
The detailed notification will be published soon for JAIIB vacancies depicting online registration & exam dates. The official notification pdf for JAIIB 2023 will be released soon on the official website http://www.iibf.org.in/. The official notification includes eligibility criteria, exam patterns, and other important details.
JAIIB 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of the JAIIB 2023 exam will be updated in the table below as soon as the dates are announced with JAIIB 2023 Notification.
|JAIIB 2023- Important Dates|
|Events||JAIIB 2023 June Dates||JAIIB 2023 Nov Dates|
|JAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st March 2023||01st August 2023|
|JAIIB 2023 Online registration Last Date||21st March 2023||21st August 2023|
|Last Date to pay application fee||21st March 2023||21st August 2023|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2023||April 2023||September 2023|
|JAIIB Exam Date||7th, 13th, 14th and 21st May 2023||08th, 14th, 15th, 29th October 2023|
JAIIB Exam Date 2023 Out
Refer to the given table for important dates regarding JAIIB 2023. Check JAIIB 2023 Exam Date date through the given table:
|JAIIB Exam Dates 2023|
|Subjects||JAIIB 2023 June Exam Dates||JAIIB 2023 Nov Exam Dates|
|Indian Economy & Financial System||07th May 2023||08th October 2023|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||13th May 2023||14th October 2023|
|Accounting & Financial Management of Banking||14th May 2023||15th October 2023|
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management||21st May 2023||29th October 2023|
JAIIB 2023 Apply Online Link
Interested and eligible candidates for the JAIIB 2023 will be able to apply online either from the official website or by clicking on the direct Apply online link provided below. The JAIIB will invite online applications from eligible candidates for JAIIB 2023 from 01st March 2023 and the last date to apply for the posts is 21st March 2023. It is suggested that the candidates must apply well in advance to avoid the last minutes rush.
JAIIB Apply Online 2023 Link (Inactive)
JAIIB 2022 Registration Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for JAIIB 2023 Exam. The candidates who will pay the application fees after the last date will have to pay extra fees.
- From 01.03.2023 to 07.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees
- From 08.03.2023 to 14.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 15.03.2023 to 21.03.2023 – Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
The JAIIB exam fees vary in accordance with the number of attempts of the candidates. Check the number of attempts and exam fee from the below table.
|Attempts||Normal Examination Fee|
|1st Attempt fee||Rs 2700/-|
|2nd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt fee||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs 1300/-|
How to apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam 2023?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for JAIIB 2023 Exam.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance @iibf.gov.in. or click on the direct apply online button above.
- Already registered members in the Institute can hit on “members” under ‘Apply now’ tab.
- After that, you are required to read the rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully given on the new page.
- Now you can select the examination for which you wish to apply.
- Now log in using your membership number and password and then you must read the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards, you have to fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also place of work, etc.
- On completing this step you are required to tap on the “preview” button to check the IIBF JAIIB Application Form.
- After you have checked the form, you must tap on “submit” button and then proceed to the fee payment option.
- Select the payment option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the procedure.
- On completing the payment option, details will be displayed and the same will be sent to you through email /SMS.
- Candidates must take the printout for future usage.
JAIIB Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
(i) The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website).
(ii) Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/ she is not 12th standard pass or it’s equivalent.
(iii) Subordinate staff of recognized Banking/ Financial Institutions in India, who are members
of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the 12th standard examination or its equivalent.
JAIIB 2023 Exam Pattern
- The JAIIB Exam will be held in online mode and the type of questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration for each paper will be of 2 hours.
- Each paper will held on different dates.
|Papers||Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Indian Economy & Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Accounting & Financial Management of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-III||Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100|
|Paper-IV||Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100|
JAIIB Notification 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the JAIIB Exam Date 2023 for the June exam?
Ans. The JAIIB Exam Date 2023 for the June exam is given above.
Q2. What are the dates for JAIIB Registration 2023?
Q3. Is there any negative marking in the JAIIB Exam?
Ans. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.