ITBP Recruitment 2020: The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Constable, General Duty (GD) Group C (non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota. Eligible Male and Female candidates can apply for ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment through online mode.
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website of ITBP @recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in or through the link that is given on this site. The apply link for ITBP GD Constable is active from 13th July to 26th August 2020.
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Notification PDF
The candidates who have passed their Class 10th level of Examination may apply online from the link that has been provided on adda247.com/jobs. The detailed notification PDF for the ITBP GD Constable Recruitment is now available for the candidates from the official website which is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
Click below to download the complete notification for ITBP Recruitment Notification PDF 2020.
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post||Constable, General Duty (GD)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|ITBP Constable Notification PDF||Download|
|Starting Date To Apply||13th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||26th August 2020|
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
a) Educational Qualification
The male and female candidates desirous to apply for the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020 must have passed Class 10/Matriculation/SSC or equivalent.
b) Sports Qualification
Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given in this advertisement from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 will only be considered.
- Individual event (International/National)
The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sportsevents recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level
Championship, National School Games, All India Inter University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020.
- Team event (International/National)
In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/
Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However, this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
c) Age Limit
The candidates who have attained 18 years of age and not have exceeded 23 years*, with relaxation (upper age limit) for reserved categories as per the Govt. of India guidelines are eligible to apply for ITBP Recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment 2020: Physical Requirement
(Min. 05 cms
|Candidates hailing from Garhwalis, Kumaonis,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas &
Candidates belonging to the States
of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K.
|155 cms||78 cm|
|Candidates from North Eastern States
and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes(ST) categories.||162.5cms||150 cms||76 cms|
|STs hailing from the
North Eastern States and
Left Wing Extremism
Weight-Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates.
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- Rs 100/- is to be paid by the candidates who General/OBC Candidates.
- Women, ST, SC are exempted from paying the application fee.
How To Apply For ITBP Constable Recruitment?
The candidates who are applying for the first time will have to first register themselves online and th3n Log in to complete the application form.
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID and password to complete the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details.
- Preview and verify the application form.
- Pay the exam fee for ITBP Recruitment online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Apply Online For ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2020
Click below to register and log in for ITBP Recruitment 2020.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
1. The selection of candidates for the post of Constables – GD posts through ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination. (DME)
The candidates will have to pass each stage in order to be appointed as an ITBP Constable
2. Candidates will be recruited through sports quota in the following sports:
- Wrestling (Female)
- Boxing (Male and Female)
- Archery (Male and Female)
- Kabaddi (Male)
- Sports Shooting (Male and Female)
- Volleyball (Male)
- Ice Hockey (Male)
Physically challenged candidates and ex-servicemen are not eligible for this particular recruitment of ITBP.
Salary For ITBP Constable Recruitment
The candidates who will be appointed as ITBP GD Constable will be paid in the Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible in the Force. These posts will be covered
under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
Apart from the ITBP Salary, the post will carry the following:
- Dearness Allowance
- Ration Money
- Washing Allowance
- Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas
- free uniform
- Free accommodation or HRA
- Transport Allowance
- Free Leave Pass
- Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
You can apply for the following ongoing Govt. Jobs 2020.
- IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2020: 9000+ Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau, IB Recruitment: 292 Vacancies
- BHU Teaching Recruitment: 479 Vacancies
- NCERT Teaching Recruitment: 266 Vacancies
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank PO and Banking Assistant: 1850 Vacancies
ITBP Recruitment 2020: FAQs
Q. When can I apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020 from 13th July to 26th August 2020.
Q. What are the Sports/Games disciplines for which the ITBP Recruitment is being done?
Ans. The ITBP Recruitment for Constable is being done in the sports categories that are: Boxing, Wrestling, Kabaddi, Archery, Volleyball, Sports Shooting , and Ice Hockey.
Q. For which post can I apply in ITBP Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Constable, General Duty (GD) in ITBP Recruitment.
Q. What is the application fee for ITBP Recruitment?
Ans. Rs. 100 is to be paid by the Gen/OBC candidates while SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Q. Who can apply for ITBP Recruitment?
Ans. Only meritorious male and female candidates through sports quota who are either medal winners/position holders and/or participants as per notification are eligible to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the salary for ITBP Constable Post?
Ans. The appointed candidates will receive salary Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) for ITBP Constable post.