ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card 2020 is out. For ITBP Constable exam is scheduled to be held on 19th January 2020. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam can check ITBP Constable Admit Card 2020 link which is provided below in the article.
ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card 2020
Indo Tibetan Border Police will be conducting the Head Constable (Driver) Group ‘C’ on 19th January 2020. The recruitment of ITBP Constable Driver was announced for 134 vacancies. ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card has been released. Candidates can download ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card 2020, the link of which is activated. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for admit card link.
Steps to Download ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card
Please follow the steps to download the admit card
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to open the Admit card tab.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID”, Password and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card 2020 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
ITBP Driver Admit Card Link
The link for ITBP Driver Admit Card exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link below.
Click here Download ITBP Constable Driver Admit Card 2020
Documents to carry with ITBP Driver Driver Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card!
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for ITBP Driver Admit card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!