ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment 2020: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has released notification for recruitment of Associate Scientist and Scientist Assistant posts. The Online Application for ISI Scientist Recruitment is active from 22nd June 2020. There are total 30 vacancies in ISI Scientist Recruitment 2020. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment. The online application form has started from 22nd June 2020. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 31st July 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment: Overview
|Exam Name||ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date||31st July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31st July 2020|
|No of Vacancies||36|
|Eligibility Criteria||Scientist A|
ISI Associates Scientist: Vacancy Details
The vacancy distribution of ISI Associates Scientist is given in the table below.
|Associate Scientist A||17|
|Scientific Assistant A||19|
ISI Associates Scientist: Salary
The salary of the ISI Associates scientist is given in the table below.
|Associate Scientist A||Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Scientific Assistant A||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
ISI Associates Scientist: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for ISI Associates Scientist:
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have completed their Masters from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 35 Years
Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)- As per govt. rules.
ISI Associates Scientist: Mode of Selection
The selection for ISI Associates Scientist will be made on the basis on Interview only.
Prerequisites for ISI Associates Scientist Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Educational Qualification Degree.
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
ISI Associates Scientist: Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for ISI Associates Scientist:
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the ISI Associates Scientist Online form requires the payment.
ISI Associates Scientist Online Form
Link for ISI Associates Scientist Application is provided below which is active from 22nd June 2020:
ISI Associates Scientist Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of ISI Associates Scientist Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for ISI Associates Scientist:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for ISI Associates Scientist Recruitment.
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.