IREL Recruitment 2020: IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for engagement of 21 Apprentices in Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu. IREL Recruitment is being done for the post of Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentice, and Graduate Apprentice.
Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu those candidates can use this IREL Recruitment 2020 should register online and send the duly filled in application form with enclosures at the address that is given on this site. Read this article to know about the eligibility criteria, steps to apply, list of enclosures to send and other details for IREL Recruitment 2020.
The duly filled in application form with all supporting documents to the given address on or before 05.08.2020.
IREL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IREL Apprentice Job 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited, IREL|
|Closing Date||5th August 2020|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
IREL Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
IREL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
(i) Trade Apprentices
The candidates should have passed ITI in relevant disipline.
(ii) Graduate Apprentice
The candidates must possess B.E in Mechanical or B.E in Electrical & Electronics.
(iii) Technician Apprentice
The candidate must hold a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics.
IREL Apprentice Recruitment: How To Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves for Trade Apprentices and for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying at the link that is given below. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E11153300013 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement preferably type written on A4 size paper.
- The outer cover should be superscribed as given below:
“APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO.
- The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi,
Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
- The applications must reach the given address on or before 5th August 2020.
Apply Online Link For IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The Registration link for IREL Trade Apprentice is given below. Click below to register for IREL Trade Apprentices and for Graduate/Technician Apprentices
|IREL Apprentice Online
Registration Link 2020
|The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited,
List Of Enclosures To Send For IREL Apprentice Recruitment
Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents along with their application:
a. 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
b. 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
c. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
d. The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
e. Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and pass certificate in respective Discipline.
f. Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
g. Nativity Certificate.
h. Aadhaar Card.
i. 10 nos. of passport size photographs
j. Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides
Important Point To Remember For IREL Apprenticeship 2020
- The candidates will have to register themselves online on the link that is given above, otherwise their applications will not be accepted.
- They must SUPERSCRIBE the outer cover of the envelope with the details that is mentioned above.
- They have to send their filled in application forms at the address that is given above.
- The filled in application forms along with the self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents along with their application must reach the address that is given above.
- The application forms for must reach the destination on or before 5 August 2020.
Apply For The Ongoing Govt. Jobs 2020: