IRCON Recruitment 2021
IRCON Recruitment 2021: IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has started accepting online applications for the post of Work Engineer Posts on its official website @ircon.org. IRCON has notified 74 vacant positions to fulfill for Engineer posts. The online applications will be accepted from the eligible candidates till April 18, 2021. The interested candidates should bookmark this article to know the details of the notification.
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Overview
|IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||IRCON International Limited (IRCON)|
|Apply Online Starts||March 23, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||April 18, 2021|
|Salary||Fixed Consolidated Pay: Rs. 36,000/- per month|
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 23, 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||March 23, 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||April 18, 2021|
|Last Date to send the application||April 28, 2021|
|Written Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The detailed notification regarding 74 vacancies for Work Engineer has been released on the official website. The candidates can check the details for Engineer posts including eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more. Check the notification pdf from the direct link here.
IRCON Vacancy Details
|Works Engineer/ Civil||60|
|Works Engineer/ S&T||14|
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Works Engineer/Civil: Full-Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/Institute approved by UGC/AICTE. Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works.
- Works Engineer/S&T: Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/University approved by UGC/AICTE. Minimum One year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
Age Limit (as on 01st March 2021)
- Works Engineer/Civil: 30 years.
- Works Engineer/S&T: 30 years.
How to Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of IRCON @ircon.org.
- Go to the Recruitment section and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Application Form and fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee if applicable,
- Download the application form and send the printout to the given address “DGM/ HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017”.
IRCON Apply Online Link
The online application process for 74 Work Engineer posts has been activated from March 23, 2021, and will be active till April 18, 2021. The eligible candidates can apply from the direct link below much before the last date arrives.
IRCON Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the IRCON Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission