IRCON International Limited formerly known as Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON) has released a vacancy notification to recruit 76 Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices @ircon.org. The apprenticeship is for a period of one-yea. Candidates who wish to work as a civil engineer, electrical engineer or S&T can apply for the job. Applications are invited in offline mode from eligible candidates.
The following article gives all the details on eligibility criteria, vacancy, link to apply and other details.
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
The following dates must be kept in mind by the candidate to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2020.
|Start Date to Apply Online||8th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th February 2020|
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
IRCON Recruitment is being done to recruit candidates from Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Discipline wise vacancy has been tabulated below.
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies for IRCON Apprentice, knowing of eligibility criteria matters the most. Here we have provided the eligibility criteria for our aspirants.
|Graduate Apprentices||Full-time graduate degree in Engineering/
Technology in concerned branch from
Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Full-time diploma in Engineering/Technology
in concerned branch from Institute/University
recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical
Education of State
Age: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.01.2020 (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
Selection Process For IRCON Recruitment 2020
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
How To Apply For IRCON Apprentice 2020?
The format of the IRCON Application Form is given in the IRCON Official Notification itself. All the candidates are hereby advised to read it carefully and then apply.
- All candidates who wish to apply mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on the link that we have provided below.
- Register in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed format through offline mode only.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format along with self-attested enclosures should be sent to the following address.
|| Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi110 017 ||
- After filling up the application form along with a self-attested list of enclosures given below must be clearly superscribed as
“Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961”- Advt. No. A 01/2020”
Link To Enroll For NATS
All the applicants mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Government website National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) on the link given below as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system.
Click Here To Enroll For IRCON Apprentice
All the candidates have to enroll themselves as “STUDENT” and then apply offline.
List Of Enclosures
Given below is the list of enclosures that must be sent with the application form.
a) Matriculation certificate for DOB proof.
b) All mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate of Minimum Educational Qualification as per advertisement.
c) Copy of NATS Registration.
d) Certificate in support of the claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable
e) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India.
f) One Photo-identity-card like Aadhar Card, Driving-license, Passport or any other valid document with you for identification
Points To Note For IRCON Recruitment
- Before a candidate applies for the IRCON Recruitment, he must register himself as “Student” online.
- The applications are accepted in offline mode only.
- In case of Doubt/ Query/ Clarification, please mail us at email@example.com or call us landline no 011-26545569.
- Before submitting the application, candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct. Only duly signed applications will be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of the list here as well as on the IRCON website.
- The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training.