IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2020 has released the recruitment notification for the Apprentice posts. There are total of 600 vacancies in IOCL Apprentice posts.. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 22nd May 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
IOCL Recruitment 2020
The online application Apprentice post is now active between 22nd May and 21st June 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for skilled and unskilled workers. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 21st June 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment: Overview
|IOCL Recruitment 2020|
|Starting date||22nd May 2020|
|Closing Date||21st June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 600 vacancies in IOCL recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||4|
IOCL Recruitment: Important Dates
|Start Date of Application||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date of Application||21st June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21st June 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)
Minimum: 15 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit):
OBC: 27 Years
SC/ST: 29 Years
- Educational Qualifications:
Trade Apprentice: 10th Passed and 2 years full time ITI in relevant trade.
Technician Apprentice: 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant field.
Non Technical Trade Apprentice ( Trade Apprentice-Accountant ): Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
Prerequisites of IOCL Online Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/ PwD Certificate
IOCL Online Application Link
To Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Application Form below.
- As the new page opens, Click the apply link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL Online form:
- The IOCL Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- IOCL Online Form is going to available between 22nd May to 21st June 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of IOCL Application by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL Recruitment 2020.