IOCL JE Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering (JE) Assistant-IV (Production) on 10th October 2019. Online Application begun on 11th October 2019 and will continue till 30th October 2019. Candidates can apply for the IOCL JE Online Application 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.
Candidates should check all the important information before applying for IOCL JE Recruitment 2019.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
The IOCL JE Vacancy Details are given in the table below:
|Code||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1001||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
|16||03||03||06||10||NA||As per Govt.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Date||10th October 2019|
|IOCL JE Online Application Begins||10th October 2019|
|Application Last Date||30th October 2019|
|Last Date for Offline Submission||09th November 2019|
|Tentative IOCL JE Admit Card Date||09th November 2019|
|Tentative IOCL JE Exam Date||10th November 2019|
|Tentative IOCL JE Result Date||15th November 2019|
IOCL JE Online form 2019: Prerequisites
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Caste Certificate.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.
- Photo ID proof.
- Experience Letter.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for IOCL Recruitment should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 30th September 2019)
Minimum -18 Years
Maximum- 26 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per IOCL rules.
- Education Qualifications: Candidates having 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc(Maths ,Physics, Chemistry OR Industrial Chemistry) from recognized institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (Gen/OBC/EWS Applicants) & 45% marks in aggregate(SC/ST Applicants)will be eligible for this post.
Work Experience: Along with above mentioned educational qualification applicants having minimum 01 Year work experience in Operation of Pump House, Fired Heater, Petrochemicals/relevant areas will be eligible for this post.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/PH – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
IOCL JE Online Application 2019
IOCL JE Online Application form 2019 has begun on 11th October 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online for IOCL JE Recruitment 2019.
Link for IOCL JE Online Form is given below:
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019: Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the Apply Now link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the for.
- Submit the Application Fee if required.
- Take Print-Out for future reference.
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL JE Online form:
- The IOCL JE Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid. Candidates can check fees below.
- After filling the Application Form in prescribed format, candidates are required to attach required list of documents (mentioned below) with it and need to send to the specified Address (mentioned below) before 09 November 2019 by registered post.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2019 Offline Submission
After successfully applying/registering Online applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of Online Application Form, duly signed by him/her along with all supporting documents (as Mentioned Below) & a Photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post to the mentioned address before 09.11.2019.
Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320 (Gujarat).
Requisites of Offline Form:
Documents to be send along with Online Application Print Out:
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Work Experience Proof