IOCL JE Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has released the notification for JEA/JTA & Jr Quality Control Analyst Posts. There is a total of 57 vacancies in IOCL JE Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for IOCL JE Recruitment 2020 from 12th October 2020. The direct link has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2020
The online application for the Junior Engineer post is going to end on 07th November 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for JE posts. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL JE Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IOCL JE Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Starting Date||12th October 2020|
|Closing Date||07th November 2020|
|Exam Date||29th November 2020|
|Notification||Click Here To Download|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advt. No.||PR/P/45 (2020-21)|
IOCL JE Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
There are a total of 57 vacancies in IOCL recruitment for JE posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Production)||22||05||13||09||49||Diploma (Engg.)/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Diploma (Engg.)/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)||02||00||01||00||03||Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade), Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)|
|Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Instrumentation)/ Jr Technical Asst-IV||02||00||01||01||04||Diploma (Relevant Engg. Discipline)|
|Jr Quality Control Analyst – IV||01||00||00||00||01||B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Maths)|
IOCL JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: (As on 31st October 2020)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- Engineering Asst-IV (Production): Diploma (Engineering)/B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines).
- Engineering Asst-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Jr. Technical Asst-IV: Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade), Diploma (Mechanical Engineering).
- Engineering Asst-IV (Instrumentation)/Jr. Technical Asst-IV: Diploma (Relevant Engineering Discipline).
- Quality Control Analyst–IV: B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Maths).
Prerequisites of IOCL JE Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self Declaration.
- Caste/ PwD Certificate.
IOCL Recruitment Online JE 2020
The online application form for IOCL JE Online Form has begun on 12th October 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
IOCL JE Online Application Link
To Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Recruitment 2020 link.
- As the new page opens, click on the blue color “Candidates Registration” on the left side on the page.
- Select the Sub Trade and Click the Apply Button of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter your details to the best of your knowledge.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL JE Application Online form:
- The IOCL JE Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL JE Recruitment 2020:
- IOCL JE Vacancy Online Form is available between 12th October to 07th November 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL JE Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of the IOCL JE Application Form by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL JE Recruitment 2020.