Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division has has released notification for the Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices posts in various locations. There are total of 500 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2020
The online application for Apprentice post is going to end on 20th March 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Apprentice posts. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Notification: Overview
|IOCL Advertisement Date||22nd February 2020|
|Date of Opening of Registration||22th February 2020|
|Date of Closing of Registration||20th March 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20th March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 500 vacancies in IOCL recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Trade Apprentice (Technical)||99|
|Trade Apprentice (Non-Technical) (Accountant & DEO)||136|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 28th February 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit):
OBC: 27 Years
SC/ST: 29 Years
- Educational Qualifications:
For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
For Trade Apprentice: ITI (Relevant Trade Disciplines)
For Non Technical Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Graduation in Any Disciplines
For Non Technical Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator: 12th Class
Prerequisites of IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self Declaration.
- Caste/ PwD Certificate.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application 2020
The online application form for IOCL Apprentice Online Form has begun on 22nd February 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Link
To Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 link.
- As the new page opens, Click on the blue colour “Candidates Registration” on left side on the page.
- Select the Sub Trade and Click the apply Button of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter your details as best of your knowledge.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Online form:
- The IOCL Apprentice Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Online Form is going to available between 24th February to 20th March 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of IOCL Apprentice Application Form by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment 2020.