IOCL Apprentice Result 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division has released the result for the post of Apprentice on @iocl.com on February 03, 2021. Candidates who had appeared in the written exam to fill 486 apprentice vacancies released under IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2020-21/1. Candidates can check their results from the direct link to check the result PDF as it is released by the IOCL on its official website.
IOCL Apprentice Result 2021
The result of IOCL Apprentice is available on the official website @iocl.com or click on the below link. Candidates can check the result PDF and steps to check the result of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division Apprentice 2021, as it is released on the website. Follow the same for your convenience.
How to Check Your result?
- Click the given link to check IOCL Apprentice Result 2021.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your “name or Apprentice portal regd. No or name” in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified in IOCL Apprentice Result 2021.
IOCL Apprentice Result 2021: Link
Candidates can check their result PDF by clicking on the link given below.
After Checking IOCL Apprentice Result
Candidates must prepare themselves for the next round after checking IOCL Apprentice Result. Qualified candidates will now be appearing for the Document process as per the pattern of selection. Document Verification holds importance in becoming an Apprentice. Thus, the selected candidate should arrange their documents. Our advice will be to prepare well and be confident.
Points to Remember for IOCL Apprentice Result 2021
- There are certain documents that need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue for document verification.
- Candidates must produce original documents of their qualification, experience certificates & caste certificates, during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self-attested copy of the same documents.
- Registered Email ID and Phone Numbers must be kept active for receiving any update.