IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited interns for Apprenticeship through the release of advertisement for Pipeline Apprentices(Technician & Trade ). An opportunity to give a kick- start to the candidates, who want to associate themselves with One of the largest Public Sector Bank (PSBs) of the nation.
The Total number of vacancies is 300. The states-wise vacancies are given in the table below:
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Commencement of online registration – 04th November 2019
Closure of online registration – 22nd November 2019
Tentative date of downloading call letter: December 2019
Date of online examination – 08th December 2019
Check IOCL Apprentice Official Notification 2019
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Districution
The Vacancy districution for IOCL apprentice Recruitment 2019 is given in the table below:
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit : The age limit (as on 31st October 2019) of IOCL Apprentice :
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualifications:
Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline and have scored minimum 50% marks (Gen/OBC) &45% marks (SC/ST) in aggregate from any recognized university will be eligible for this post.
Trade Apprentice (Asst Human Resource) – Candidates having Bachelor Degree from recognized university will be eligible for these posts.
Trade Apprentice (DEO Fresher’s) – Candidates who have passed their Class XII level of Examination will be eligible for this post.
Trade Apprentice(DEO Skilled) – Candidates who have passed their Class XII level of Examination with having Certificate in Domestic Data Entry Operator will be eligible for this post.
Technician Apprentice (Mech / Electrical / Instrumentation) – Candidates having 03 Years Diploma in relevant Engineering trade from recognized institute will be eligible for these posts.
How to Apply for IOCL Pipeline Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2019 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the IOCL before 22/November/2019.
OICL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Stipend and Duration of Internship
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I): One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online
Click here to Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Click Here to Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice 2019
Follow the given steps to complete application form:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will redirected to the official site directly.
- Register for OICL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 by filling Personal Credentials
- Click on Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Download / Print the Document to save the receipts/ acknowledgement for the form.
Check Payment Status to ensure completion of the form.
Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly for the latest updates of OICL Apprentice Recruitment 2019. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!