Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released an official notification announcing 50 vacancies for Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing in January 2022 at INA Kerala for SSC General Service (GS/X) and Hydro Cadre entries. The unmarried male candidates interested in the courses can apply online for which the application process has been started on 11th June 2021 and will be active till 26th June 2021. For more details about the courses and recruitment of SSC Officer in the Indian Navy go through the details along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form from the below article.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Posts||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|Online Application Start Date||11th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th June 2021|
|Course Commenced||January 2022 onwards|
|Eligibility||Only Indian Unmarried Male|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Notification
Indian Navy has released the official notification for Officer Entry – SSC Officer Entry for Extended Naval Orientation Course commencing from January 2022 (ST 22) onwards on its official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in on 11th June 2021. The unmarried male candidates interested to join Indian Navy can go through the detailed advertisement from the below link and now the eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, and much more.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancies
A total of 50 vacancies has been announced for General Service (Executive) [GS (X)] and Hydrography for the for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing January 2022 Batch. The breakdown of the vacancy has been tabulated below.
|SSC General Service (GS/X)||47|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: The candidate should have done BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit : The candidate should be born Between 02 July 1997 & 01 January 2002
Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Application Form
The unmarried male candidates who have been waiting for this opportunity must get themself registered online which will be active till 26th June 2021. The link to apply for Officer Entry – SSC Officer Entry for Extended Naval Orientation Course-JAN 2022 (ST 22) has been provided here.
Steps to Fill for Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form
Follow the given steps to complete the application for the Indian Navy Online form 2021
- Visit the official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- As you click the “Apply Online link”, click the “New Application” option
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility
- Make Payment and Submit the final form
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the Indian Navy Online form requires payment.
Prerequisites for Indian Navy SSC Online form 2021
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications- The shortlisting will be based on the preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till the 5th semester. SSB Interview Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
- Medical Exam – Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry.
- Merit List – Based on the performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared.