Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of officers for the June 2021 batch for unmarried men and women. There are a total of 210 vacancies for the Extended Naval Orientation Course, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular and Special NOC. This year the navy has decided not to take the INET exam in the public interest, due to the COVID-19 situation. This year the merit list will be prepared based on the candidate performance in the SSB interview only. The online application for Indian Navy SSC Officer is active from 18th December to 31st December 2021. As per the official site of the Indian Navy, interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The direct link will be provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment
Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment 2021. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. This is a good opportunity for BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA degree holders. The last date to apply online is 31st December 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 For June Batch|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Online Application Start Date||18th December 2020|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31st December 2020|
|No of Vacancies||210|
|Eligibility Criteria||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA degree|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy Details
Check all the important details in the table below:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre||40 [38(GSX)+02 (Hydro)]||BE/B.Tech in any discipline||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||16||BE/B.Tech with min 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics/etc or PG Degree in Electronics/Physics||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC Observer||06||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks||Born Between 02 Jul 1997 & 01 Jul 2002|
|SSC Pilot||15||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks||Born Between 02 Jul 1997 & 01 Jul 2002|
|SSC Logistics||20||BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks or MBA or B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc. (IT) with a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC X (IT)||25||BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT/M.Sc. (Computer)/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science)||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||30||BE/B.Tech in relevant streams||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||40||BE/B.Tech in relevant streams||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
|SSC Education||18||M.Sc./MA/BE/B.Tech in relevant streams||Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for SSC Officers:
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC): BBE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC Observer: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Pilot: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Logistics: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks or MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC X (IT): BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT/M.Sc. (Computer)/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- SSC Education: First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry, ) 55% in MA (English). 55% in MA (History). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). ) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering. BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering).
Indian Navy SSC Officer: Mode of Selection
The selection for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of the INET exam and SSB interview. But this year there is a change in view of the COVID-19 situation. The Navy has decided not to conduct any INET exam and the merit list would be prepared based on the performance of candidates in SSB interview.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2021
Link for Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Application is provided below:
Apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021 Registration || Login
Indian Navy SSC Officer Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Indian Navy SSC Officer Online form 2021
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Submit the final form.
Take the print out of the application for future use.
Prerequisites for Indian Navy Online form 2021
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Educational qualification degree.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Indian Navy Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Indian Navy SSC Officer Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021.
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Admit Card 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officer Admit Card 2021 will be released 10-15 days before the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Result 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officer Result will be released after the exam is conducted. As the tentative date of the exam is April, the expected date of result release is in May 2021.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, Adda247, https://www.adda247.com/jobs/government-jobs, for the latest notifications about Indian Navy SSC Officer 2021. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS.
Stay alert for the notifications.