Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020 is out @joinindiannavy.gov.in for October 2020 Batch. Candidates appearing for the Indian Navy Sailor exam can download their admit card now. The Exam is scheduled to be held on 20th February for the 2700 vacancies for October 2020 Batch. Check the Indian Navy Sailor Exam Date and Admit Card link.
Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card
Indian Navy Sailor for is scheduled to be held on 20th February 2020. Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020. This exam is a good opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring for Defense jobs and Indian Navy holds a prestigious position among such jobs. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should take this as a good chance, which should not be missed. Good Luck to the applicants. Read more important points for admit card below. Link to download Admit Card is given below as released by the Official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Download Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020?
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Email I.d” and “Password”.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020: Link
Use the given link to download admit card:
Important Documents to carry in the exam:
Candidates can make a check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph along with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details of Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Points to Remember
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!