Indian Navy has released notification for recruitment of Matric Recruit 2020. The online application for Indian Navy Matric Recruit is active from 23th November to 28th November 2019. There are total 400 vacancies for Indian Navy. As per the official site of Indian Navy, interested and eligible candidates may apply online. The direct link will be provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Indian Navy Matric Recruitment
Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Indian Navy Matric Recruit. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 28th November 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Indian Navy MR Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Navy MR Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Online Application Start Date||23rd November 2019|
|Last Date||28th November 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28th November 2019|
|No of Vacancies||400|
|Eligibility Criteria||Class 10th.|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Vacancy Details
Post Name- Chef, Steward, Hygienist Chef, Steward, Hygienist (October,2020 Batch).
There are total 400 Vacancies in Indian Navy Mr Recruitment 2020.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Chef, Steward, Hygienist Chef, Steward, Hygienist in Indian Navy:
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have passed Their Matriculation level (Class 10th) Examination from Recognized board of India will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Physical Details-:
(A) Height-157 cms(Minimum)
(B) Chest- 05 cms Chest Expansion(Minimum)
- Physical Fitness Test Parameters-:
(A) Running- 1.6 Km Run in 07minutes
(B) Squat Ups( Uthak Baithak)-20
(C) Pushups(Dand Baithak)-10
- Age Limit:Candidates sharing their DOB from 01October/2000 to 30/September /2003 will be eligible for this Navy Enrollment.
Job Roles & Responsibilities of Indian Navy MR
- Chef – They will assign the task of preparing /cooking food As per Menu (they have to cook both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian).
- Steward – They have to perform the duties of Serving Food in the Officer Mess as Waiters/ Housekeeping/ Accounting of Funds /Wine / Stores Preparation of Menu Etc.
- Hygienist – They have to make sure that Maintenance of Hygiene in Wash Room & other Areas are up to the mark.
Indian Navy MR Mode of Selection
The selection for Indian Navy MR Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Medical Test
- Merit List
Indian Navy MR Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of Indian Navy MR Application Fee 2019:
- General/OBC – Rs 215/-
- SC/ST/Cat 01/Tribal – Exempted/-
Please note that the online fee can be paid through challan at any branch of State Bank of India
Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019
Link for Indian Navy MR Online Application is provided below:
Apply Online for Indian Navy MR 2019 Registration || Login
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019 Steps to Apply Online
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Indian Navy MR Online form 2019
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the Indian Navy MR Online form requires the payment.
Prerequisites for Indian Navy MR Online form 2019:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Indian Navy MR Online Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Indian Navy MR Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for Indian Navy MR 2019:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Indian Navy MR 2019
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 will be released 10-15 days before the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
Indian Navy MR Result 2019
Indian Navy MR Result will be released after the exam is conducted. As the date of exam is mid December, the expected date of result release is in April 2020.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, Adda247, https://www.adda247.com/jobs/government-jobs, for latest notifications about Indian Navy MR 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.