Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020: This is to inform the candidates who have applied for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for 2/2020 Batch, that the recruitment stands canceled for 2020.
Indian Coast guard had invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union to fill up 37 vacancies. The online application portal was open from 16th March 2020.
The following is the screenshot of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Yantrik being Canceled @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Canceled
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 brief details are tabulated below:
|Recruitment Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Yantrik for 2/2020 Batch|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test|
|Age Limit||18 to 22 Years|
|Eligibility||Matric or equivalent with diploma|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form|
|Last Date To Apply Online||
|Indian Coast Guard Exam Date||
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The following table gives the vacancy distribution for the Yantrik. The total no. of vacancies is 37. The vacancy may even increase.
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical) – 19
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical) – 03
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication) – 15
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who have passed the 10th standard. Getting a Govt. Job right after passing 10th is a matter of pride for the candidate. Read the eligibility criteria given below.
- Educational Qualification:
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002
Note: The Date of birth is inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Notification 2020
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Salary
On successful joining, the candidates will be paid Basic pay 29200/- (Pay Level-5). Apart from this, he will be entitled to other perks, benefits, and allowances as well.
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2/2020 Batch?
- Click on the link provided below.
- Select the post applied you wish to apply for.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
Link To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Candidates shall keep valid contact nos. and email id. Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
There will be three stages of the selection process.
|Written Test|PFT|Medical Exam|
- The written test will be objective type. The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify in the written test.
Points To Note For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
- The candidates can apply online only from 16 MARCH TO 22 MARCH 2020.
- Scrutiny of original documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination and will be returned to the candidates’ post verification.
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination
Stay updated on this site for further updates on Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020.