Indian Coast Guard)ICG) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Navik(General Duty) 2/2020 Batch in Indian Coast Guard @indiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard has activated the link to apply for the post of Navik(GD) in the domestic branch category on 26th January. Indian Coast Guard is an Armed Force of the Union under the Ministry of Defence. Only the Male Candidates are eligible to apply for 260 vacancies.
Read the following article to know about eligibility criteria, salary and perks, link to apply, and other details for recruitment of navik in Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 brief details are tabulated below:
|Recruitment Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty) for 2/2020 Batch|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test|
|Age Limit||18 to 22 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with Physics and Maths|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||26th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||2nd February|
|Indian Coast Guard Exam Date||February/March|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||15th to 22nd February 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The following table gives the vacancy distribution for the Navik (GD) 2020.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who have passed 12th standard. Getting a Govt. Job right after passing 12th is matter of pride for the candidate. Read the eligibility criteria given below.
- Educational Qualification:
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Note: 5% relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of the National level who have obtained Ist , IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Inter-state National Championship.
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 22 years, i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Salary Of Navik in Indian Coast Guard
On successful joining, the candidates will be paid Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Perks Of Navik In Indian Coast Guard
- Free ration and clothing as per the existing rules. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
There will be two stages of examinations which are explained as mentioned below.
- Stage I:
The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English up to 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning, etc
- Stage II: Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Candidates who qualify the written exam will have to appear for the PFT. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push up
Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for an initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary) in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Indian Coast Guard is an armed force that protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law. Candidates who wish to work as a cook & steward (Navik General Duty) (02/2020 Batch)(Domestic Branch) are required to go through the detailed notification as provided below.
Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Fee
There is no Application Fee for all categories of candidates.
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link provided below.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Link
Given below is the online link to apply for Navik (GD) 2/2020 Batch.
Points To Note For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- The application link will end on 2nd Feb 2020.
- Scrutiny of original documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination and will be returned to the candidates’ post verification.
- Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Stay updated on this site for Admit Card For Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020.