Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released Navik Result 2020 for the medical examination @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The reporting date for the Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020 Final Medical Exam is scheduled to be held from 6 to 8 February 2020 at INS Chilka. Candidates can check Zone wise Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020 Result in the link provided below. Do not forget to read the highlights of the result given at the bottom of this page.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Important Dates
|Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020|
|Date of Medical Exam||6 to 8 February 2020 at INS Chilka|
|Release of Result||16th January 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Result 2020 Steps To Check
Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2020 is given in the PDF form zone wise. Importantly, all selected candidates must make sure to carry their respective call letters for the Final medical Exam in person after January 25, 2020. So the candidates who had appeared for the exam shall follow the instructions given below to check their result.
- Click the given link either for roll number wise PDF.
- As the PDF opens, Press Ctrl + F
- Type your Roll number and press enter
- The name or roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified the UKPSC ACF Exam 2020.
- Save the PDF from the download/ print option of the PDF.
Documents To Carry For Indian Coast Guard Navik Medical Exam 2020
All the candidates whose Roll nos. appear in the list given above shall bring the following documents with themselves otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the medical exam.
- Four copies of E-Admit Card
- Four Copies (one original and 03 Photocopy) of Call Letter (will be sent by speed post)
- 30 Blue Back Ground Colour passport size photographs
- Domicile Certificate (One copy original and 10 self-attested photocopies)
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (One copy original and 10 self-attested photocopies)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (One copy original and 10 self-attested photocopies)
- 3 copies of Identity photo certificate: any one of the following ||Aadhar card, Voter id, driving license, passport, college id card ||
- Parental willingness certificate, (3 photocopies along with original), the format can be downloaded from the ICG website.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Notification 2020
Highlights of Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2020
- All the selected candidates must make sure to carry their respective call letters for the Final medical Exam in person after January 25, 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020: 30 October 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020: 08 November 2019 till 17:00 hrs
- Exam Date: Month End of Nov 2019
- The date for displaying Zone wise select List: 16th January 2020