Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020
Indian Coast Guard has released notification for the posts of Cook and Steward in Domestic branch on 07th October 2019. Candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik from 30th October 2019 by clicking on the link provided below. The selection process consists of Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test and Medical Examination. Candidates can go through this article for all the information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020. Online Application link is going to be active when it will release by the official website.
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Date||07th October 2019|
|Indian Coast Guard Online Application||30th October 2019|
|Application Last Date||08th November 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||08th November 2019|
|Admit card Download Dates||17th to 22nd November 2019|
|Exam Dates||End week of November 2019|
|Zone-wise display of Result||March 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 01st April 2020)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 21 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Education Qualifications: Candidates should have 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
- Physical Details-:Height – 157 cms,
Chest-Min Expansion – 5 cms,
Weight – Should be proportionate in accordance with height & Age index.
- Physical Fitness Test Criteria – Running-1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
Squat ups (Uthak baithak) – 20
Push Ups – 10.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- There is no Online Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019.
Prerequisites of Indian Coast Guard Navik Online form 2019
- 10th class mark sheet.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.
- Photo ID proof.
Indian Coast Guard Online Application 2019
Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application form for Cook & Steward 2020 is going to begin on 30th October 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online once it is active on official website.
Link for Indian Coast Guard Navik Online form is given below:
How to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Select Gender, and Post Applied For.
- Click on “I Agree”.
- Enter Your all the Personal details.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form.
- Click Submit button.
Note to the candidates for submitting Indian Coast Guard Online form:
- The Indian Coast Guard Navik Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.