Indian army has released the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 44 Notification 2020 on 10th August 2020 to fill up 90 TES Vacancies. The male candidates who have completed their Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or PCM with an aggregate of 70% and between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age are eligible to apply online. The TES 44 Course will commence from January 2020. The selected candidates will be given the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
The candidates can apply online from 10th Aug to 9th Sep 2020.
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Starting Date To Apply Online: 10th August 2020
Last Date To Apply Online: 9th September 2020
Application Mode: Online
TES 44 SSB Dates: October 2020 (tentative)
TES 44 Merit List: December 2020 (tentative)
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Notification
The Indian army has released the notification for the male candidates who are willing to join the Indian Army subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria given in subsequent paragraphs below. The official notification of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-44 is released on 10th august 2020 on the official site which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/. The total vacancy is sais to be 90. However, the vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirements at the point of time. Download the Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment Notification PDF below:
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Only Male Candidates are eligible to apply online. The eligibility criteria to app
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of settling down in India.
Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before the declaration of result by SSB/joining the training.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit For Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years i.e. the candidate should not be born before
02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive)
How To Apply For Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment?
The candidates who fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-(i) Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
(iii) ID proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
Apply Online Link For Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020
The online application link for TES 44 Recruitment is given below. The candidates will first have to register themselves and then log in to complete the application procedure for the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process For TES 44 Recruitment 2020
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
Points To Note For Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2020
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the SSB Interview.