Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020: Indian Army has invited applications from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The course for the recruitment will commence in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu and the duration of the course will be of 49 weeks. The vacancies released for this recruitment are 189. The online application process will start on 14th October 2020 at 3:00 PM and will end on 12th November 2020. All the candidates who are interested in the recruitment can apply online between these dates and save their registration for further preference. In order to avoid the last hour rush and ensure you apply timely for the examination.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Name||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Govt Jobs/ Recruitment|
|Post Profile||SSC Technical Men & Women|
|Online Application||14 October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12 November 2020|
|Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Recruitment Course||April 2021|
|Venue of Course||Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Apply Link
Click on the direct link given below to register yourself for the recruitment process released by Indian Army or various technical posts. The Apply Link will be active till 12th November 2020; therefore the interested candidates must fill the form much before the last date.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of the registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on the save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default, your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can log in using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Recruitment 2020
For SSC (Tech) – 56 Men & SSC (Tech) – 27 Women Entries – Candidates having Engineering Degree in – Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics / CS / IT / M.Sc Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunication / Architecture / Production Engineering Streams (above mentioned branches. streams) from AICTE recognized Engineering College / Institute will be eligible for this Army SSC Technical Entries.
For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – Applicants having Graduation in any stream (NON-Tech & Non-UPSC applicants) &Applicants having BE/B. Tech in any tech stream (For Tech Applicants) will be eligible for this entry.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020)
i) For SSC(Tech)- 56 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 27 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive).
ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020- Vacancies
Check the vacancies details for different posts released by the Indian Army for the technical department.
Vacancies for SSC(Tech)-56 Men
|For SSC(Tech)-56 Men|
|Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|Building Construction Technology||01|
|Electrical/Electical & Electronics||16|
|Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Information Tech/ MSC Computer Science||47|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ SatelliteCommunication||21|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||03|
Vacancies for various posts at SSCW(Tech)-27
|SNo||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|4||Electrical/Electical & Electronics||02|
|5||Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ SatelliteCommunication||02|
|6||Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Information Tech/ MSC Computer Science||04|
Vacancies For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
Widows of Defence Personnel
|SNo||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||SSC (W) Tech||01|
|2||SSC (W) (Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC)||01|
The Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. The duration of Training- 49 weeks and during the training period, the candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/ she be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, if he/ she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/ her by the government.