Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has invited applications for 57th & 28th Short Service Commission for Men and Women respectively on its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in. The eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army have been invited to fill up 191 vacancies for SSC Technical posts. The online application process will be active till 23rd June 2021. In order to avoid the last hour rush and ensure you apply timely for the examination.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021|
|Post Profile||SSC Technical Men & Women|
|Online Application||25th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd June 2021|
|Recruitment Course||October 2021|
|Venue of Course||Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2021
A total of 191 vacancies are announced, out of which 175 vacancies are for SSC (Tech)-57 Men, 14 vacancies for SSCW (Tech)-28, and the remaining 02 are for Widows of Defence Personnel Only. Check the post-wise vacancy distribution from the below table.
Vacancies For SSC (Tech)- 57 Men
|For SSC (Tech)- 57 Men|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||60|
|Electrical/ Electrical &
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||31|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||05|
|Electronics & Communication||05|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||03|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||04|
|Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt||06|
Vacancies For SSCW (Tech) 28
|For SSCW (Tech)- 28|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||05|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||01|
|Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||04|
Vacancies For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
|Widows of Defence Personnel|
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
|SSC (W) (Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC)||01|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Recruitment 2021
For SSC (Tech) – 57 Men & SSC (Tech) – 28 Women Entries – Candidates having Engineering Degree in – Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics / CS / IT / M.Sc Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunication / Architecture / Production Engineering Streams (above mentioned branches. streams) from AICTE recognized Engineering College / Institute will be eligible for this Army SSC Technical Entries.
For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – Applicants having Graduation in any stream (NON-Tech & Non-UPSC applicants) &Applicants having BE/B. Tech in any tech stream (For Tech Applicants) will be eligible for this entry.
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2021)
i) For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women: 20 to 27 years. The candidates are born between 02 October 1994 and 01 October 2001, both days inclusive.
ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 October 2021.
Indian Army SSC Apply Online Link
Click on the direct link given below to register yourself for the recruitment process released by the Indian Army or various technical posts. The Apply Link will be active till 23rd June 2021; therefore the interested candidates must fill the form much before the last date.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining the Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of the registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on the save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default, your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can log in using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Indian Army SSC Training
The Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. The duration of Training is 49 weeks and during the training period, the candidates will neither be allowed to marry nor he/they be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, if he/ she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/ her by the government.