Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has invited applications for the 50th Course of the NCC Special Entry Scheme through an official notification released on @joinindianarmy.nic.in on 16th June 2021. The link to the online application form for NCC Special Entry Recruitment will be available till 15th July 2021, the eligible unmarried males and females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel) who are interested can apply before the last date. The course will be commenced in October 2021. The candidates will be selected on a merit basis and SSB interview round and will be detailed for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry: Overview
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Course||NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course|
|Online Application Start Date||16th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th July 2021|
|Eligibility||Indian Unmarried Male & Female including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel|
|Course Commenced||October 2021|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Notification
Detailed notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (October 2021) for Short Service Commission (NT) for men & women has been published on 16th June 2021 @joinindianarmy.nic.in releasing 55 vacancies. The candidates interested can go through the detailed advertisement from the direct link below and know the eligibility, selection process and other details for the course.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy
A total of 55 vacancies has been announced by the Indian Army for NCC Special Extry 50th Course for Short Service Commission. Check the detailed vacancy from the below table.
|Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only||05||01|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Eligibility Criteria
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders: The candidate should hold a graduate degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum of 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of a three/four years degree course respectively.
- Service in NCC: Should have worked for a minimum of three years (from 22 Feb 2013 onwards till date)or two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC
- Grading: The candidate should have obtained a minimum of a ‘B’ Grade in the ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: The candidate should have a degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50%. NCC ‘C’ certificate not required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties)- 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form
The unmarried males and unmarried female candidates (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel) interested in the NCC Special Entry 50th Course can fill the online form before 15th July 2021. The online registration has been started from 16th June 2021 onwards. The direct link to apply online has been provided below.
Note: Candidates must note that they can appear for ONLY one of the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview, either SSC (NT)-114 Course (Oct 2021) /SSC (NT) (Women)-28 Course (Oct 2021) as CDSE candidate OR NCC (Spl) Entry-50 Course (Oct 2021).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- Medical Examination
- Merit List – The candidates who pass the medical test will be issued joining letter on the basis of merit