Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Chennai has invited application from meritorious sportspersons who have represented the country/state/All India University tournament for the recruitment to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode on tnincometax.gov.in on or before 17th January 2021. Read the complete article for more details about the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department, Chennai|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Online Registration Starts||04th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th January 2021|
|Official Website||incometaxindia.gov.in or tnincometax.gov.in|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Download the official PDF for the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. The direct link to download the official notification is provided here. Check all the necessary details for the recruitment.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||12|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For Inspector of Income-tax & tax Assistant post: The candidate should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or equivalent
For Multi-tasking Staff: The candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 10 years
- Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates: 05 years
- Upper age relaxation for sportsperson with exceptional achievements: 05 years
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of the participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020,2019,2018 &2017. The tournaments/events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance:
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/Afro Asian Games
- Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games. iv) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of juniors. vi) Inter-University Tournaments.
- National School Games.
- National physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
The best of three performances in the calendar years 2020, 2019,2018 and 2017 will be considered for evaluation and these should be properly filled up in the application
How to Apply For Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department @incometaxindia.gov.in or tnincometax.gov.in direct link mentioned above.
- Fill all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference
Apply Online Link for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates should apply before 17th January 2021 to post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota from the direct link below
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of two phases.
Phase I: The eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games.
Phase II: The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Chennai (at their own expense). In case any candidate is unable to attend/participate, whatsoever for any reason or having participated in the test is not found fit, he/she would not be considered for appointment.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
|Name of the post||Salary Structure|
|Inspector of Income-tax||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-l)|
|Multi-tasking Staff||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)|