Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
The Income Tax Department has released the job notification for the purpose of recruiting Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant. There are total 28 positions and the job application process has already started. The candidates who are interested for the job post must read the article below for detailed information related to vacancy, salary, eligibility, and etc.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Overview
The IT Department has released their notification for job post on 20th September 2021 and the job application has also started. The important information related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 has been provided in the below overview table.
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Posts||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||28|
|Online Application||20th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Document verification & Proficiency test|
|Official Website||incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
Income Tax Department 2021 Notification
The officials have released the official notification for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts under the sports quota on its official website @incometaxmumbai.in on 30th September 2021. The officials of IT Department have released total of 28 vacancies which will be filled through this recruitment drive, for more details about the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021, go through the notification PDF from the below link.
Click Here to Download IT Department Recruitment 2021 Notification
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 28 vacancies have been announced for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sports persons. There are different sections as per the vacancies opened which have been distributed as tabulated below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||03|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions with regard to age and educational qualifications for Income Tax Department Recruitment are as under
|Tax Assistant||Graduation from a recognised university|
|Income Tax Inspector||Graduation from a recognized University. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
The candidates must fall in the age group as mentioned below and the age relaxation to various categories will be provided as per the govt. norms
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years|
- The sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in the notification.
- The sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
The candidates holding the required sports quota can apply for the post of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector from the direct link below for easy access. The online application process has has a;ready started from 20th September 2021 along with the release of official notification. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in the job post must apply for the job before the last application submission date. Click on the below link to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Job
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for notifications for Sportsperson
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill in details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
It is notified by the officials that the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the next examination process which includes document verification process and if further required will have to clear ground/proficiency test.
Income Tax Department 2021: FAQs
Q: What is the process to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Application Duly Signed And Completed In All Respect, Should Be Sent To The Office As Mentioned In The Notification By 30 September 2021 By Registered Post Only.
Q: What are the numbers of Vacancy in Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Vacancy Details For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Job Notification: Inspector Of Income Tax-03 Tax Assistant-13 Multi-Tasking Staff-12.
Q: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Educational Qualification Inspector Of Income Tax-Degree From A Recognized University Or Equivalent Tax Assistant-Degree From A Recognized University Or Equivalent Having Data Entry Speed Of 8,000 Key Depressions Per Hour Multi-Tasking Staff-10th Class Pass Or Equivalent From A Recognized Board Or University. Sports Eligibility: Appointment Will Be Made Of A Sportsperson Considered Meritorious With Reference To The Criteria Given On The Notification.
Q: What are the Jobs in Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Principal Chief Commissioner Of Income Tax Department Has Released The Job Notification For Recruitment Of The Posts Of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector Of Income Tax And Tax Assistant Through Sports Quota.
- NABARD Result 2021, Checkout Grade A And Grade B Prelims Result
- Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Recruitment For 68 Post
- Rajasthan PTET Result 2021 Expected Today
- HSSC SI Admit Card 2021 Out, Download Haryana Police SI Hall Ticket