IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for Non-teaching posts (Group A, B, and C) through a notification against advt. no. 2021/02 and 2021/01. The eligible candidates can apply for 139 vacancies Finance Officer, GDMO, Hindi Officer, Sr. Scientific Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior, Assistant, Driver & other posts under Group A, B and C Category on or before 11th May 2021. Read the eligibility criteria, how to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021, vacancies, and more.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Overview
|IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (IIT Roorkee)|
|Post||Non-Teaching Group A, B & C posts|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||11th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
IIT Roorkee has released 139 vacancies Finance Officer, GDMO, Hindi Officer, Sr. Scientific Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior, Assistant, Driver & other posts under Group A, B and C Category posts on its official website @iitr.ac.in on 08th April 2021. Check the notification pdf for Group A, B, and C posts from the below links.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 139 vacancies has been announced for Non-Teaching posts; Group A, B, and C. Check the post-wise vacancies from the below table.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Finance Officer – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- GDMO – MBBS from a recognized University with at least 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Sports Officer – Masters Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in sports science with at least 55% Marks with a consistently good academic record.
- Senior Scientific Officer – PhD in computer science & engineering/information technology+ 7 years relevant experience or ME/MTech in computer science & engineering information technology with a first-class or its equivalent grade + 10 years relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – M.Sc. Or B.Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. With two years relevant experience or MCA with one year experience.
- ASO- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience.
- Pharmacist – 10 + 2 or its equivalent; Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the central/state govt. Or an institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- FO: Not more than 55 years.
- SSO: Not more than 50 years.
- Other Group A Posts: Less than 35 years.
- Group B Posts: 18 years to 32 years.
- Group C Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Group A Posts (For each post): Rs. 500.
- Group B & C Posts (For each post): Rs. 250.
- No fee for IIT Roorkee regular employees/ SC/ ST/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online.
How to Apply For IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @iitr.ac.in or directly apply from the below link.
- On the Homepage, find For Non-Teaching Job-Opening Group (A, B & C) & click on it.
- A new page will open with Advertisement for Various Group ‘A’ Posts & Advertisement for Various Group ‘B & C’ Posts Under Direct Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online for Non-Teaching Positions.
- Fill the form with the correct details and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Check the form once and Submit & take a copy for future use.
Online Application Link
The interested candidates can apply from the below link for Group A, B, and C posts on or before 11th May 2021. The candidates are required to apply through On-Line mode only
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
|Group B & C||