For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020, applications are invited for 152 Non-Teaching vacancies. The official notification stating the post, vacancies, and age limit has been provided for applying online. Interested candidates may go through the article to know all there is regarding the given recruitment.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
|Registration Starting Date||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th February 2020|
|Registrar, Chief Library Officer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer(Electrical), Technical Officer Grade 2, Assistant Librarian, Network/ Systems Administrator, Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil), Sports Officer Grade 1, Medical Officer Grade 1, Lady Medical Officer Grade 1, Technical Officer Grade 1, Assistant Registrar, Bio-Safety Officer, Veterinary Doctor, Psychological Counselor, Assistant Engineer(Civil), Assistant Engineer(Electrical), Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Multi Skill Assistant Grade 1, Technical Superintendent|
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy for Non-Teaching post
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy has been tabulated for each non-teaching post:
|Registrar||1||14: 144200 – 218200|
|Chief Library Officer||1||13: 123100 – 215900|
|Deputy Registrar||2||12: 78800 – 209200|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||1||11: 67700 – 208700|
|Technical Officer Gr-II||1||11: 67700 – 208700|
|Assistant Librarian||1||11: 67700 – 208700|
|Network/Systems Administrator||2||11: 67700 – 208700|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)||1||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Sports Officer Gr-I||5||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Medical Officer Gr-I||1||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Lady Medical Officer Gr-I||1||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Technical Officer Gr-I||2||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Assistant Registrar||4||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Bio-Safety Officer||1||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Veterinary Doctor||1||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Psychological Counselor||1||08: 47600 – 151100|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||3||08: 47600 – 151100|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1||08: 47600 – 151100|
|Executive Assistant||18||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Library Information Asst||2||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Hospitality Management Assistant||2||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Physiotherapist||1||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Physical Training Instructor||1||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Lady Physical Training Instructor||1||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||2||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Accountant||6||04: 25500 – 81100|
|Junior Assistant||2||03: 21700 – 69100|
|Junior Technician||36||03: 21700 – 69100|
|Multi Skill Assistant Gr-I||22||01: 18000 – 56900|
|Technical Superintendent||26||08: 47600 – 151100|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment
For Age Limit: The Age will be determined on 17th February 2020. Thus the candidates should be below the mentioned age for each of the given posts:
|Chief Library Officer||50|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||45|
|Technical Officer Gr-II||45|
|Assistant Executive Engineer
|Sports Officer Gr-I||45|
|Medical Officer Gr-I||45|
|Lady Medical Officer Gr-I||45|
|Technical Officer Gr-I||45|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||40|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||40|
|Library Information Asst||35|
|Physical Training Instructor||35|
|Lady Physical Training
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||35|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||35|
|Multi Skill Assistant Gr-I||30|
How to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Vacancy?
- The mode of submission is online for which the instructions and link are mentioned below.
- The last date of submission of online application forms is 17.02.2020 up to 5:00 pm IST.
- The age shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of the application form (17.02.2020).
- Candidates have to remit Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through SBI Collect mode only.
- SC/ST, PWD and Female Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Photograph size requirement: JPG/JPEG Format 10 – 50 kb
Link to Apply Online
- As you click the link, Press the CLICK HERE option and further Click Here to Start The Application Process mentioned on the next page. Now Make Payment through “PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY THE FEE TO SBI ONLINE”
- Read the instructions in the page and Click HERE Apply online
- Register yourself through the email id and verify using the same. Further, enter the post name to apply for.
- Upload photo and other personal and professional details asked.
- Enter the Payment details as done earlier.
- Verify the entered information and Submit The form
Note that the application needs to be submitted before the last date, that is 17th February. The mode of payment is only SBI Collect.
For our Readers:
The notifications regarding the latest govt jobs are provided @sarkarijobs247.com. Click Subscribe button(Bell Icon) to stay informed for new notifications!