IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science has announced online applications for the appointment on the various non-faculty posts (Regular/Deputation/Contract) at IGIMS, Patna. The application form in the prescribed format can be submitted “ONLINE” through the Institute website www.igims.org. The opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on the Institute website www.igims.org is 10th October 2020 (10 AM) and the closing date for online registration and submission of application will be 31st October 2020. Submission of Application Form by any other means will not be accepted rather than online submission. Read the article for the direct link to apply and we have also provided steps to apply for IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment: Overview
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Various Non-Faculty posts|
|Publish/Starting Date||10 October 2020|
|Last Date||31 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Job Category||Bihar Job Alert|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment: Direct Link to Apply
Click on the direct link mentioned below and start registering yourself for the recruitment. Read the steps to apply for the registration which are discussed below. The interested candidates who have a 10th Pass, 12th Pass, 8th Pass, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, ITI Pass Jobs, Master’s, MBA Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute can submit their application before the final submission date.
*Note: The Application can be filled through desktop only
Steps to Apply for IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment
- Visit the Official website of IGIMS on your browser @www.igims.org
- Click on the link showing on the right side of the homepage reading “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR NON-FACULTY POSTS’ or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- A new page will appear on your screen; click on the “Register” button.
- Submit your email Id, Phone no, and register yourself on the IGIMS.
- After verification; you will be redirected to the “Apply Online” page
- Fill up all the details carefully and correctly as once submitted can’t be redirected.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format and submit your application form along with the required application fee.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ EBC – Rs. 250/-
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th Pass, 12th Pass, 8th Pass, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, ITI Pass Jobs, Master’s, MBA or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Age Limit (as of 31/10/2020)
- Minimum age limitation to apply IGIMS Recruitment 2020: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit to apply IGIMS Recruitment 2020: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- The Payable salary for IGIMS Engineer, Nursing Officer, Technician, Officer, Pharmacist & Other Non-faculty Posts: Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 78800/-
IGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment: Vacancies
IGIMS has released a total of 86 vacancies for various non-faculty posts which are distributed as depicted here in this article. Know the post-wise vacancy from the below-given tables
IGIMS Non-Faculty Recruitment- (Regular Appointment)
|SNo||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Medical Laboratory Technology||23|
|6||Central Workshop Superintendent||01|
|7||Technician (Radiology) Grade-II||03|
|8||Medical Record Technician||02|
|9||Junior Occupational Therapist||02|
|10||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||03|
|11||Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||01|
|12||Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II||02|
IGIMS Non-Faculty Recruitment- Deputation Contract
|SNo||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|2||Chief Administrator Officer||01|
|3||Executive Engineer (Civil)||02|
|5||Accounts Officer (on Deputation only)||02|
|6||Assistant Accounts Officer (Contract only)||01|