IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019:
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.This article helps candidate to Apply for IFFCO AGT Recruitemnt 2019.
Interested Candidates can refer the link mentioned below to Register for IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019 and read the details before Applying online.
SERVICE BOND: On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and SC/ST category a service bond of Rs. 20,000/-
Important Dates :
· Application Begin 27/08/2019
· Last Date for Apply Online 05/09/2019
· Last Date to Pay Exam Fee Online 05/09/2019
Application Fee :
· General / OBC : 0/-
· SC / ST / PH / Women : 0/-
Maximum : 30 Years as on 01/09/2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for (SC/ST)
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC NCL.
Eligibility Criteria for IFFCO AGT 2019 :
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Pay Scale for IFFCO AGT 2019:
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.