IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: On the 10th of August 2021, the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) published a PDF notification for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 on the IDBI official website.
650 Assistant Manager openings have been announced by IDBI. Candidates who are eligible and interested in becoming an IDBI Assistant Manager can apply online until August 22, 2021.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager 2021-Notification Details
Before applying online for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 candidates must check all the important details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, important dates, salary, etc. mentioned in this article below-
|IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Notification|
|Recruitment||IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager – Grade A|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Selection Process||Online Test and DocumentS|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 2021: Important Online Dates
IDBI has opened the application window for the online registration process of IDBI Assistant Manager 2021. The last date to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager online is 22 August 2021. All the important dates are given below in the table-
|IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Notification Released On||10th August 2021|
|Application Starts||10th August 2021|
|Application Ends||22nd August 2021|
|Online Test||4th September 2021|
|IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Result||1st October 2021|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
Following points should be kept in mind while applying for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-
- IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ online application link is active and all the interested candidates can apply online for the Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ post.
- The last date to apply online is 22 August 2021.
- The direct link to apply online for 650 posts for IDBI Assistant Manager is given below.
IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Vacancy 2021 Details
Following is the vacancy detail for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-
- Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
- No. of Vacancy: 650
Check the IDBI bank Assistant Manager recruitment category-wise vacancies
Following is the category-wise vacancies detail for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-
- Unreserved- 265
- SC –97
- ST –48
- OBC –175
- EWS- 65
- Total –650
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Below criteria should be kept in mind while applying for Assistant Manager post-
Keep in mind the below details while educational qualification while applying for Assistant Manager post-
- A candidate must be graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The candidate must graduate on or before 1st July 2021.
Age Limit (As of 1st July 2021)
A candidate must have not been born earlier than 2 July 1993 and not later than 1 July 2000 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
Following is the Application Fees detail for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For All Others – Rs. 1000/-
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ 2021: Salary
IDBI bank will be recruiting a total of 650 Assistant Managers with the salary as given below-
- Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – ` 2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period (3 Months) – `10,000/- per month.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2) –49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years).
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis &Interpretation||60||60|
Selection Process for IDBI Assistant Manager Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off 2019
Cut-offs are basically to determine the actual competition of the exam-
|Subjects||Subject-wise Cut off|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD||EWS, UR|
|Logical Reasoning (60)||14.00||20.50|
|English Language (40)||12.25||16.75|
|Quantitative Aptitude (40)||7.75||11.75|
|General Awareness (60)||8.00||13.00|
How to Apply Online for IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Form 2021?
Following are the steps to Apply Online for IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Online Form 2021-
- Candidates can apply online by visiting IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment for “IDBI Bank-PGDBF 2021-22” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- After that, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have applied for IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment 2021, can download their IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021. Hall tickets will be released tentatively in 3rd week of August 2021.
FAQs: IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Q: When will the IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card will be released?
Ans. The Admit Cards Will Be Uploaded After 27 Aug 2021.
Q:What is the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date?
Ans. IDBI Assistant Manager Exam date is 4 September 2021.
Q:What is IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Registration Last Date?
Ans. The last date for IDBI Bank registration is 22 August 2021.
Q:What is the eligibility criteria to apply online for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021?
Ans. The candidate must be a graduate to apply online for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 post .
Q:Will there be a Online or offline Test for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021?
Ans. There will be an online test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021.