Table of Contents
ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has released the hall ticket for the National Level Online Entrance Exam for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2020. The candidates who have applied for the exam can now check the admit card from the direct link given in the article below as it is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall. The National Level Entrance Test has been scheduled for 4th December 2020. A total of 150 Fellowships would be awarded to the eligible candidates. Out of the total, 120 fellowships in the field of Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences and other 30 fellowships would be for the work with an emphasis on Social Sciences
ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020: Overview
|ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020
|Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
|Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
|4th December 2020
|Admit Card Status
|Released On 25th November 2020
|Medical Entrance Exams
ICMR JRF Entrance Test Date
ICMR JRF Exam has been scheduled to be held on 04th December 2020 (Friday) from 02.00 P.M. to 04.00 P.M. at various cities/centres across the country. The candidates must carry their admit card along with the required documents to the examination hall else they won’t be allowed to enter the premises.
Exam Pattern for ICMR JRF 2020 Exam
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Marks: 150 marks
- No of Questions: 150 questions
- Exam Mode: CBT
- The medium of Paper: English
- Negative Marks: Negative marking @ 0.25 will be made for each of the wrong answers
Steps to download ICMR/PGIMER JRF Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to the official website www.main.icmr.nic.in or www.pgimer.edu.in or directly click on the link provided below.
- Find the admit card link for Download Admit Card For ICMR JRF-2020 Exam To Be Held On December 4, 2020, click on the link.
- It will redirect you to the next page where you have to enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it to the exam hall to attempt the exam as a hardcopy.
ICMR JRF Hall Ticket 2020: Direct Link
Click on the direct link provided here to download ICMR JRF Hall Ticket 2020 for the National Level Online Entrance Test which is going to be held on 4th December 2020 at various centres. Do check all the details mentioned on the admit card preciously and get them correctly by visiting the official website.
Documents Need To Attend For PGIMER/ICMR JRF Exam 2020
Applicants have to carry ICMR JRF Hall Ticket 2020 and also some certificates and documents to attend the ICMR JRF Entrance Exam 2020. And these are only for the identification purpose.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other ID assigned by the State or Central Govt
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
PGIMER JRF Entrance Exam Centre
ICMR- PGIMER will conduct the JRF examination at the following locations:
- Delhi (NCR)
- Srinagar (J&K)