ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released the admit card on 26th December 2020 for the written test to be conducted on 3rd January 2021 to recruit candidates for Assistant (Grade B) posts. The candidates who have applied for ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 can download their admit card from the direct link provided here. A total of 80 vacancies have been released for this recruitment for which thousands of candidates are going to appear in the written test. Proper safety guidelines regarding social distancing and COVID-19 will be followed at all test centres.
ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020: Highlights
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi Post Graduate & Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Recruitment||ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|ICMR Exam Date||03rd January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Skill Test|
|Official Website||icmr.nic.in or www.pgimer.edu.in|
Steps to Download ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website www.icmr.nic.in or www.pgimer.edu.in or you can directly download the admit card from the link mentioned below.
- Find the notification link for ICMR Assistant Hall Ticket 2020, and click on the link.
- You will be redirected to a new page enter your login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You should download the call letter and bring a hard copy of it to the exam hall.
Direct Link to Download ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020
The candidates who are going to appear in the written test for ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 can download their admit card from the direct link below, which is active now. The candidates have to mandatorily carry their admit card to their exam hall.
Exam Pattern for ICMR Assistant Exam 2020
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test
- The medium of Paper: English
- Exam Duration: 80 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Marks: 80 marks
- Total no of Questions: 80 questions
- Negative Marks: There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer
Information Available On ICMR Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents To Carry ICMR Assistant Exam 2020
Along with the printout of the ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following documents given below.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License