Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has released the admit card for the post of Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr Stenographer, Jr Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Programme Officer on 9th September 2020. Candidates who have applied for the ICCR Exam 2020 can download ICCR Admit Card from the official website of ICCR iccr.gov.in.
The ICCR Exam for the posts mentioned here will be held on 30th September 2020 in online mode. Candidates who will be appearing for the test will have to follow the social distancing norms in view of COVID 19 Pandemic. The link to download the admit card has been provided below on this site.
ICCR Admit Card 2020
The ICCR Exam 2020 will be held on 30 September 2020 (Wednesday). If a candidate has applied for two post i.e. one from Morning Batch and another from Evening Batch than two separate links will be displayed for such candidate, on click of which the candidate can download their Admit Card. The candidates can check the venue and time of the exam on their ICCR Call Letter.
ICCR APO, Steno, Other Posts Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th September 2020|
|Exam Date||30th September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||CBT, Skill Test/Typing Test.|
Click Here To Take A Mock Test For ICCR Exam
Steps To Download ICCR Admit Card 2020 For APO, LDC, Steno & Other Posts
- Click on the link that is given below.
- A new screen will be displayed.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on ‘LogIn’
- The admit card for ICCR will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it.
Download Link For ICCR Admit Card 2020
Here is the link to download the admit card for downloading the Admit Card for ICCR Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC Posts.
Problem In Downloading ICCR Admit Card 2020?
In case if a candidate finds any problem in downloading the admit card for ICCR or if there is any error in the admit card then, he or she may contact through the following:
- Help Desk No. 7045703152 / 022-62507754
- E-Mail ID – email@example.com
- Timing 9:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday
Social Distancing Norms For ICCR Exam 2020
The candidates have to follow the social distancing norms in view of COVID 19 Pandemic. They must carry their own sanitizer, wear masks, carry their own belongings such as water bottle, etc.
Points To Note For ICCR Exam 2020
- The language of the exam is English & Hindi.
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen, in both the languages, at a time and each question will have four options.
- There is 0.25 negative marking for wrong answer.
- The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the top right-hand corner of the question paper.
- The candidates may ask the invigilator their doubts or queries before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough work needs to be done on the rough sheet provided to candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until completion of the test and handing over the Admit card to the Invigilator after completion of test.
Practice Daily Current Affairs 2020
ICCR Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
For Sr Stenographer, Jr Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts
No. of Questions
|English Language & Grammar||30||60||2 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||60|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||30||60|
For Assistant, Assistant Programme Officer, and Programme Officer Posts
No. of Questions
|English Language & Grammar & Comprehension||30||60||3 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||45||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||45||90|
|General Awareness including Finance, Accounting & Statistics||60||120|