ICAR NET Application form 2019
ICAR NET Exam application form is active from 15th October 2019. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released the online form of National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 on 14th October 2019.
ICAR NET is good opportunity to the candidates who are from the Agriculture specialized fields. ICAR NET is a qualifying exam for the Agriculture discipline students who can apply for the position of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities (AUs).
ICAR NET Online Application Form 2019 is active between 15th October to 4th November 2019. Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) is the conducting body for ICAR NET 2019 (December session).
Candidates may check their eligibility to apply online for ICAR NET 2019. The last date for online application is 4th November.
ASRB ICAR NET Apply Online Important Dates
|ICAR NET 2019 Notification Release Date||14th October 2019|
|ICAR NET Online Application 2019 Start Date||15th October 2019|
|ICAR NET Online Application 2019 Start Date||15th October 2019 (11AM)|
|ICAR NET Online Application 2019 Last Date||4th November 2019 (5PM)|
|ICAR NET Exam Date||9th to 15th December 2019|
|Date of Release of ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card||December 2019|
|ICAR NET 2019 Result||January 2020 (Tentative)|
Specialization Requirement for appearing in ICAR NET 2019 (Eligibility)
Master’s degree or equivalent with specialization in the respective discipline completed on or before the closing date of online application that is 4th November 2019. Following are the subjects of specialization:
Agricultural Biotechnology, Agriculture Entomology, Agriculture Microbiology, Economics Botany and Plant Genetic Resources, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Nematology, Plant Biochemistry, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Seed Science and Technology, Floriculture and Landscaping, Fruit Science, Spices, Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Vegetable Science, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Animal Reproduction and Gynaecology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Technology, Livestock Product Technology, Livestock Production Management, Poultry Science, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Pharmacology, Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Surgery, Aquaculture, Fisheries Resources Management, Fish Processing Technology, Fish Nutrition, Fish Health, Fish Genetics and Breeding, Agriculture Chemicals, Agriculture Meteorology, Agroforestry, Agronomy, Environmental Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Business Management, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Statistics, Home Science, Farm Machinery and Power, Computer Application and IT, Land and Water Management Engineering, Bioinformatics, Food Technology, Agricultural Structure and Process Engineering, Veterinary Anatomy
ICAR NET 2019 Online Application Form
ICAR NET 2019 Online form Link is active between 15th October to 4th November 2019.
The link to Apply Online is available.
Apply Online for ICAR NET 2019 (ASRB ICAR NET 2019 Application Form)
How to Apply Online for ICAR NET 2019?
Follow the given steps to Apply Online for ICAR NET:
- Click the given link for ICAR NET 2019
- As the new tab opens, Register for ICAR NET by filling the following details:
- After ICAR NET Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the given details:
Name of Candidate
Centre of Examination
Telephone /Mobile No
Photograph and Signature Upload
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of ASRB ICAR NET 2019
- Click Submit button to complete the ICAR NET 2019 Online form.
ICAR ASRB NET Apply Online: Important Points
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination such as qualification, discipline, age category.
- Verify the details entered once or twice before submitting the application form. Preview the details
- Candidates must keep in mind the last date of ICAR Online Form 2019 for Agricultural Scientists in order to avoid last minute hassle or heavy website traffic
- A candidate has the option of selecting two exam centres of their choice in the application form.
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. Do not submit any printed/ hard copies of the application form. No hard copies will be entertained.
- Online Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi except for language papers.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33
Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
ICAR NET 2019: Exam Centres
Given is the list of regions that can be chosen for the Exam. The centres allotted under ICAR NET 2019 are:
Candidates are requested to stay updated for ICAR NET 2019 Online form Notifications. Stay Connected!