ICAR NET Admit Card 2019 is Out @asrb.org.in. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released admit card for National Eligibility Test 2019 (NET) on 24th December 2019. Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board conducts NET each year. This is a national level eligibility test where candidates from agriculture discipline can apply for recruitment for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the State Agricultural Universities and other Agricultural Universities in India.
Important Dates For ICAR NET Exam 2019
|Release Date Of Admit Card||24th December 2019|
|Date Of Exam||8th, 9th & 10th January 2020|
Given below is the Exam Time Slot for ICAR NET Exam 2019
|8th, 9th & 10th January 2020||
How To Download ICAR NET Admit Card 2019
- Click on the link given below.
- You will be directed to a new page to enter your credentials.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Finally, Click on Login.
- Your Admit Card appears on a new page.
- Save it and take a print out of your ICAR NET Admit Card 2019.
- Keep your Admit Card safely for future use.
Use the link given below to download NET Admit Card 2019
What After Downloading ICAR NET Admit Card 2019?
- After Downloading ICAR NET Admit Card 2019, the candidates must check that the details such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph Category, Address, etc. mentioned in the Admit Card is correct.
- In case of any mismatch, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately.
- In case of any difficulty, call the helpline no. 011-25848172 / 011-25846166 from 1000 Hrs to 1700 Hrs (Monday to Friday, except Gazetted Holiday(s).
How to download ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card if forgot Registration number?
- Open the link given below.
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number.”
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Then Enter either your Registered Mobile no. or Email ID.
- Click On the “Find” button.
- Your roll number will appear on the next screen. Note it down and keep it safe.
Selection Process For ASRB ICAR NET Exam 2019
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the NET ICAR 2019 Exam.
- The Exam will be of 150 Marks with a negative marking of 0.33 for every incorrect answer.
- The qualifying marks for the exam is 50% i.e. 75/150.
- The candidates will have to be eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in various agricultural colleges of India.
Stay Connected For More Updates On ICAR NET Exam 2019