IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released RRB Clerk/Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 on 03rd October 2019. IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2019 is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019. IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 will be available till 20th October 2019. IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result was declared on 02nd October 2019. There are a total of 3674 Vacancies for the post of RRB Clerk. Click on the link provided below to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card Link:
All candidates who are waiting for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card can download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2019 by clicking the link mentioned below:
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit card 2019.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – Click the Login button.
Step 6 – The call letter will appear on the screen
Step 7 – Click the print/ download button to save the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card/Call Letter 2019 for your future reference.
Candidates are requested to download the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Call Letter 2019 before the last date, that is, 20th October 2019.
Documents to carry with your IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
IBPS RRB Clerk re-exam Admit Card 2019
IBPS had released the Admit card / Call Letter for the re-exam of IBPS Clerk VIII 2019 for some areas in mid September. For the regions, where the examination was postponed, the date and Admit Card for IBPS Clerk VIII 2019 have been released now. Candidates who could not give the exam on earlier dates with better preparation, can now give their exams to score well.
The given article gives the details of Admit Card Link and Instructions to Download the Admit Card. Check the subsequent paragraphs for the required information.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
To get latest notifications for IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Admit Card 2019, stay connected with the website.
What After Downloading IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the instructions carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph
All The Best !!