IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: IBPS has begun the recruitment process for 11,884 Office Assistant & Officer Scale-I, II, III posts for Regional Rural Banks (RRB) from 08th June 2021 onwards. The aspirants who have been waiting for this huge banking recruitment process can now apply for the posts they are interested in. The candidate holding a Graduate, MBA, CAs and other degree falling within the age limit of 18-30 years for Clerk & PO, 18 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II and 18 to 40 years for Officer Scale-III are eligible to fill the registration form.
The online application form has been made available at the official website @ibps.in and the candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the RRB Official Notification that was released on 07th June 2021 can apply online before 28th June 2021. The application fee for filling the respiration form is Rs 175 for SC, ST, PWBD candidates and Rs. 850 for other categories.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021
|IBPS RRB 2021 Events||Dates|
|Notification Released||07th June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online starts||08th June 2021 (Started)|
|Last date for IBPS RRB Apply Online||28th June 2021|
|Last Date To Pay The Application Fees||28th June 2021|
IBPS RRB Apply Online Link
The IBPS RRB application form is released for candidates who are interested in the post of Multipurpose Office Assistant and different scale Officers in the Regional Rural Banks. The direct link to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 vacancies has been provided here, click for the post you are preparing and apply much before the last date to avoid any technical glitches.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB 2021?
The aspirants should fill the online application form by submitting all the required details correctly and register themself for IBPS RRB 2021. Once the registration process is completed, proceed with their registration number and password sent on their registered mobile number. Follow the below steps for IBPS RRB 2021 Apply Online.
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click on the notification reading “Click here to apply online for CRP RRBs-X”
- A new page with all the recruitments will appear on the screen.
- Click on the job post you are interested to apply for Regional Rural Banks.
- Click for the “New Registration Process button” if you are a new user or direct “Login” if you are the registered user.
- Fill in the details carefully and submit the application form before 28th June 2021.
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Apply Online
The following documents have to be attached in the required size in JPEG format in the online application form.
- Signature: 140 x 60 Pixels (Dimensions) and 10-20 KBS (file size)
- Left Thumb Impression: 240 x 240 Pixels (Dimensions) and 20-50 KBS (file size)
- Hand Written Declaration: 800 x 400 Pixels (Dimensions) and 50-100 KBS (file size)
- Passport Size Photograph: 200 x 230 Pixels (Dimensions) and 20-50 KBS (file size)
IBPS RRB Hand-written Declaration Form
The hand-written text that has to be submitted by the candidates along with the online registration form is- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”