IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: The IBPS PO Exam shift 2 has been discussed here with the topic-wise analysis and subject-wise analysis to help the candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts. The IBPS PO Exam will be conducted in 4 Shifts every day on 03rd, 10th, and 13th September 2020 to avoid overcrowding.
Here we have provided the Exam Analysis of IBPS PO Exam 2020 of the 2nd shift. The IBPS PO exam analysis will help the aspirants to understand the type of questions asked, difficulty level, topic-wise weightage of marks, and a number of good attempts. The IBPS PO Prelims exam will have three sections namely English Language, Reasoning & Numerical Ability. The candidate who will score more than the cut-off marks in the Prelims exams will be capable to appear in the IBPS PO Mains exam 2020. Candidates can check the overall, section-wise, and shift-wise paper analysis and utilize the time accordingly to qualify the prelims examination of IBPS PO 2020.
IBPS PO Prelims 3rd October, 2nd Shift: Major Highlights:
The sequence of Sections of IBPS PO Prelims Exam:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Overall Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- English Language: Easy to Moderate
- Reasoning Ability: Easy to Moderate
- Quantitative Aptitude: Easy to Moderate
IBPS PO Exam Analysis: 03rd October, 2nd Shift English Language
English Language section was of Easy to Moderate level as per the student’s review who have attempted the 2nd shift exam of IBPS PO Prelims 2020.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Error Detection (2-3 lines)||05||Moderate|
|Total||30||Easy to Moderate|
Details of Questions of IBPS PO, 2nd Shift of English Language
- The reading comprehension was based on Economic issues.
- The Error Detection was of moderate level with 2-3 lines given for detecting the errors.
- The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate for English Section.
IBPS PO Exam Analysis: 03rd October, 2nd Shift Quantitative Aptitude
As per the candidate’s review, the Quantitative Aptitude section was of Easy to Moderate Level, and the candidates are satisfied with their preparation and exam pattern. There were a total of 35 questions asked.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Quadratic Equation||05||Easy to Moderate|
|Missing Number Series||05||Easy|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||10||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||35||Easy to Moderate|
Details of Questions of IBPS PO, 2nd Shift of Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic Word Problems included questions from Partnership, Mixture and allegation, SI & CI, Time and Work, Speed and Distance etc.
- There were 15 DI questions asked which can be divided as:
- Caselet DI- 5 Questions
- Line Graph- 5 Questions
- Tabular DI- 5 Questions
IBPS PO Exam Analysis 3rd October, 2nd Shift: Reasoning Ability
- The Reasoning Ability section of IBPS PO is of 35 marks comprising of 35 questions.
- The overall difficulty level of the Reasoning Ability Section was Easy to Moderate.
- Good Attempts: The topic-wise exam analysis has been given below:
Topics No. of Questions Level Puzzle and Seating Arrangement 20 Easy to Moderate Direction Sense 3 Easy Blood Relation 3 Easy Alphabet Based + Miscellaneous` 3 Easy Inequality 4 Easy to Moderate Number Pairing Based 1 Easy to Moderate Order and Ranking Based 1 Easy Total 35 Easy to Moderate
Details of Questions IBPS PO, 2nd Shift of Reasoning Ability
The types of puzzles and seating arrangement sets as explained by the candidates who have appeared in the 2nd Shift are as follows:
- Linear seating arrangement- parallel rows
- Linear seating arrangement – uncertain number of people all facing north
- Month based puzzle – 6 months
- 6 People to be arranged in consecutive days + fruits
IBPS PO Exam Analysis Analysis 03rd October, 2nd Shift Good Attempts
Check the IBPS PO 2nd Shift Exam Analysis, Good Attempts in the table depicted below. You need to score more than the cut off marks to appear for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2020.
Overall Good Attempts
English Good Attempts
Reasoning Ability Good Attempts
Quantitative Ability Good Attempts
IBPS PO 2020: COVID-19 Arrangements
IBPS had issued exam day guidelines due to COVID-19. The exam centre authorities will ensure that each and every candidate wore masks. Some of the guidelines issued by IBPS are given below.
- Wearing of the mask is compulsory
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factor
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate
- Separate drop-boxes will be provided for rough sheets and call letters. Candidates need to drop these items in the designated boxes
The 2nd Shift of IBPS PO Prelims was of Easy to Moderate Level. The questions asked were as expected by the candidates. The overall good attempts were 73-79 which was quite high as compared to previous year exams. Beside the pandemic scenario, the Shift-2 exam was conducted smoothly as the candidates were following the social distancing norms seriously. When it comes to section-wise difficulty level, each section was of easy to moderate level.
IBPS PO Exam Analysis 03rd Oct 2nd Shift FAQs
Q. How was the difficulty level of 2nd Shift as compared to 1st Shift of IBPS PO Prelims?
Ans. The difficulty level of 2nd Shift was easy to moderate as that was in Shift-1.
Q. How many questions were asked from Puzzles in the Reasoning Section?
Ans. There were a total of 20 questions asked from the puzzles, including parallel row, uncertain puzzle, month based puzzle, and consecutive days puzzle.
Q. Which DIs were asked in the IBPS PO 2nd Shift?
Ans. The DI questions were asked from Line Graph, Caselets, and Table DI
Q. What was the overall good attempt for the 2nd Shift of 03rd October 2020?
Ans. The overall good attempts for 2nd shift was 73-79
Q. What is the good attempt for English Section in 2nd Shift of IBPS PO 2020?
Ans. The good attempt for English Section in 2nd Shift was 21-24